Author Thread
Teddyhug^

View Profile
Mankind is not Sinless in the Flesh on earth!! Only Jesus is Sinless
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 05:53 PM

The author writes -

When we come to Christ by faith and trust Him to forgive and cleanse us of all our sin, we are in that moment born again (John 3:3, also 1 John 3:9 he strangely leaves out). That new birth of the spirit results in a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). God gives the repentant sinner a new heart that is now turned toward obeying and pleasing Him rather than self (2 Corinthians 5:9; Romans 8:5–6). Whereas we were formerly slaves to sin, we are now “slaves to righteousness” (Romans 6:16). Sin’s control has been broken by the power of Jesus (Romans 6:6; Titus 2:14).'

WOW, I couldn't of said it better myself, so why the contradictions in the rest of his BROKEN article???

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 05:40 PM

HERE IS WHAT Romans 3:23 ACTUALLY SAYS READERS - 'For all have sinned (at some point in their PAST lives!), and come short of the glory of God'

But here is what the WICKED DECEPTIVE CULT TEACHER SAYS below-

'Scripture indicates that, while we will >>>always<<< “fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)'

Does anyone see a HUGE problem in his twisting of the Bible in that verse to what it actually says!!!??? It says NOTHINg of always falling short!!! WOWSA, this author JUST forfeited his salvation by ADDING to the meaning of that verse!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 05:28 PM

Note how the author completely takes Romans 3:23 out of context to that of the rest of the Bible OBVIOUSLY!!!

For the CULTIST false teaching author says - 'Scripture indicates that, while we will always “fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)

BUT THE BIBLICAL TRUTH IS -

Jude 24 - Now unto Him (Father YHWH by His POWER!) that is able to keep you from falling (into sin daily!), and to present you faultless (sinless) before the presence of his glory with

exceeding joy,'

NOTICE THE WICKED DIRECT CONTRADICTION OF THE BIBLE ABOVE by THIS FALSE TEACHER AUTHOR!!! And mooncakes is an ACCOMPLICE to the CRIME!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 05:18 PM

notice readers how the Bible completely contradicts the teachings of this copy and paste article but not only that yet the CULTIST's like mooncakes and littledavid the mom and son duo of false teaching! You cannot miss the CULT teachings of this WICKED SINFUL author of this article and helpers here on the forum listed above, completely contradicting John and Jude!

Jude 24 - Now unto Him (Father YHWH by His POWER!) that is able to keep you from falling (into sin daily!), and to present you faultless (sinless) before the presence of his glory with

exceeding joy,'

1 John 3:9! ' Whosoever is born of YHWH >>>doth not commit sin;<<< for His seed remaineth in him/her: and >>>he/she cannot sin<<<, because he/she is born of YHWH.'

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Read this article from BLACK BEREA for those who think they’re “perfect” and have become sinless enough to keep the whole law
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 05:10 PM

You cannot miss the CULT teachings of this WICKED SINFUL author of this article, that completely contradicts John and Jude! When the WICKED SINFUL author writes - QUOTE -

'Whilst we won’t ever be free of sin in this life, it should not drive us to despair'

exceeding joy,'

1 John 3:9! ' Whosoever is born of YHWH >>>doth not commit sin;<<< for His seed remaineth in him/her: and >>>he/she cannot sin<<<, because he/she is born of YHWH.'

AMEN! CULTIST EXPOSED!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Read this article from BLACK BEREA for those who think they’re “perfect” and have become sinless enough to keep the whole law
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 04:59 PM

mooncakes! I'm ONLY worried about you in the sense of your loss of salvation because you refuse to repent of your sin of LYING about your age and NOT making a public confession of faith here and get it over with both to your Father in heaven and readers of this forum!

I have personally seen you change your profile and age LONG AGO when you was 'cupcake' and a different age to your current profile name now and age , so its NOT just Jayzeee that had noticed and caught you but me also!

YOUR BUSTED and we will remind you until you admit your guilt like the Bible say to do! Got it?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 04:34 PM

But lets dig deeper into the authors CULT teaching and assumptions when he CLAIMS those that can plainly read 1 John 3:9 then somehow 'reduce sin to nothingness' he says but where did that staement come from, he just made it up to justify his self taught 'continually sinning perfectionism' doctrine outside Scripture just like mooncakes and littledavid (the mom and son duo!

(LOL!) do! Right? Nobody here on this forum is 'reducing' PAST 'sin to nothingness' because its the Father in heaven that has reduced PAST sin to the depths of the sea where He cast them and ALSO, THEN, Father YHWH give us POWER, HIS POWER over sin daily, right?

exceeding joy,'

ANOTHER verse that goes PERFECTLY with 1 John 3:9!!! WOWSA! Its soooooo obvious to the BORN AGAIN Saints reading these verses but not to the WICKED that are 'continually

sinning perfectionist' and claim the more you sin the more PERFECT you are until His second coming! (please note there is no previous 'secret rapture' that is not found in the Bible before his second coming, ok?)

So according to the CULT author of the article, John and Jude are now claiming sinless 'perfection' can be achieved this side of heaven and rightly so but the CULT author of the article now claims they are 'ultimately call(ing) God a liar' in his own words, that is if John and Jude where yet here alive today and not still sleeping in hell the grave, making these written statements!

CORRECT? YICKS! So the CULT author of the article claims INSPIRATION OVER TOP OF John and Jude!!!??? OUCH! Is it obvious WHO we should believe!? YES, the CLOSED

CANON Bible >>>not<<< claimed to be other worldly continually sinning men today, supposedly continued NT teachers, right?

So it is the CULT author of the article that is ACTUALLY 'spit(ing) in the face of YHWH and trample(s) upon' the HOLY INSPIRED WRITERS OF THE CLOSED CANON BIBLE which of course is FATHER YHWH WORD made flesh, His own begotten Son that came from Him! AMEN! CASE CLOSED!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 04:29 PM

littledavid writes about me Ted and says - 'He (Ted) also ignores or explains away other verses in the Bible that clearly say no person is perfect.'

What does the Messiah say - Matthew 5:48 '>>>Be ye therefore perfect<<<, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.'

Would the Messiah Yah'shau tell us we can be PERFECT like his Father in heaven if it was not possible??? Yet littledavid keeps calling Him a LIAR??? But ONLY because littledavid is a living by example of his 'continually sinning perfectionism' said so by himself many times on this forum as a witness!

so litteldavid claims I do not post other verses, yet provides no proof here to read????? WHY???? where is the evidence???? CRICKETS ARE CHIRPING AGAIN!

littledavid goes on to flap his gums while drooling on himself and says - ' For quite some time the Teddy has been ignoring these parts of the Bible because he doesn’t wanna think of himself as a sinner‼

Well that's quite the read into what I never said (which makes him a LIAR!) and besides that WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE posted here for all to read??? CRICKETS ARE CHIRPING AGAIN and AGAIN, the noise is DEFENING beside littledavids LACK OF PROOF!

Lets take another look at the CULT article posting that I posted before in my last entry here in this thread and repost it here again -

QUOTE of CULT article - 'Therefore, early in the epistle John makes it clear that despite their claims Christians do indeed sin. Those that reduce sin to nothingness by claiming perfection ultimately call God a liar. They spit in the face of God and trample upon His Word.'

Do REAL BORN AGAIN Christians then 'do indeed sin' this side of heaven according to John found in 1 John 3:9! ' Whosoever is born of YHWH >>>doth not commit sin;<<< for His seed remaineth in him/her: and >>>he/she cannot sin<<<, because he/she is born of YHWH.' NOPE!

Not hardly says INSPIRIED John and therefore obviously the CULT article author is a LIAR then (not John!) and CERTAINLY not inspired by his direct contradiction to HOLY SCRIPTURE, right readers!?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 04:25 PM

Sorry readers, I don't know how this forum posted a personal message here in this thread all because they did not like me using the very word W H O R E that the Bible uses to describe the cathoholic church' and world power government recognized by all country's today!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 04:16 PM

All iwas asking you to do is make quick short comments supporting me like Ido you, then you can continueon with your WONERDFUL in depth studies to be shared on this corrupted forum by the two IDIOTS of moon and tinydavid, ok? Oooh and I never use the PERFECT number 7 to quote mooncakes by her actual forum name 'moonlight7' because she does NOT keep the 7th day Sabbath, you see? For your information she has changed her profile name from originally 'cupcake' to now 'moonlight' a to change her AGE to deceive men on this dating site, you see? Jayzeee another woman exposed her about tis long ago but of course she keeps denying it and LYING about it all the more! She is a very wicked woman and you know now a false teacher! YES lets keep exposing them (their false doctrine of 'trinity'triads', state of the dead, supposedly no 'righteousness by faith' they deny, 'eternal torment' and those two words NEVER found together in the Bible and so on other bad teachings!) even in my limited time here on the forum to do so! AMEN! Of course we agree about the 7th day Sabbath, it will be THE crucial end time teaching and how its DIRECTLY related with the 'mark of the beast' that come from the W H O R E and HARLOT cathoholic church' CULT described by John as the FIRST beast in Revelation 13:1-9 and its detail described and judgment found in ALL of chapter 17 of Revelations! AGREE?:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10