Author Thread
FDCWillard

View Profile
Why do men ask for social media accounts after just a few back and forth conversations
Posted : 15 Nov, 2023 09:43 AM

Of course it's asked for, it's one of the only ways people have to verify you are a real live boy or girl.... that you are not a bot or pretending to be someone you are not.

It increasingly is useless though as people are deleting their accounts out of fear of recrimination for past comments.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Masturbation
Posted : 15 Nov, 2023 09:41 AM

There are many kinds of figurative masturbation.... including people that clump together in bubbles and rant and rave about anyone outside the bubble... in which case they are doing it to each other which makes it borderline figurative sex.

Sex is where there are multiple participants, masturbation is where there is only you and whatever you are stroking. In the case of social media it happens to mostly be your ego that you are essentially stroking in public while inviting others to help you stroke it.

And that includes of course self righteous rantings and ravings that some indulge on here of CDFF.... or the disingenuous questions that some start threads with.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Oliver Anthony
Posted : 13 Sep, 2023 10:53 PM

He sang about how bad things became because of rich men in the capital, up till the rich man part the leftists were with him but then he started specifying the things the leftists are pushing on everyone and then they lost their enfeebled little minds.

Then some Republicans tried to own him but he responded he was singing about them too... and in mean time he rose to apparently the most watched and listened to musician in the country and started to become a global sensation.

Soon everyone was paying attention to him.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Oliver Anthony
Posted : 13 Sep, 2023 11:59 AM

He sang a song ab

FDCWillard

View Profile
Oliver Anthony
Posted : 11 Sep, 2023 11:46 PM

Unless you have been living under a rock you will know about the humble sinner that gave himself to God and turned down an $8m deal.... who is frying the brains of establishment politicians and beurocrats.

In so doing he received real rock stardom and is getting so much more love than he knows I think how to process. He is recording his stuff in his back yard and getting more attention than others who sold their souls to the rich man.... and as you can see other musicians are supporting him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N93gq5GCB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB9n0XA8dks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSA-SY5Hro

FDCWillard

View Profile
Same sex attraction
Posted : 15 Aug, 2023 06:10 AM

Here is the thing everyone is scared to admit. Anyone except for a few exceptions is susceptible to any deviant behaviour given the right circumstances. I can't give advice on how to remove it because I have my own problems with a different deviance that I can only think would be removed by a loving relationship with a spouse over a period of time and lots of honest effort...but I have yet to manage that myself.

I can say however it is helpful to identify why you have this attraction because it did not just happen, something caused it. It was jarring to discover why I am attracted to what I am attracted to... and why I hate the idea of it more than I actually hate it for itself.

FDCWillard

View Profile
what's the point
Posted : 15 Aug, 2023 06:04 AM

The problem with asking questions like this in a place like this is you are only going to get answers from people who are not successfully married.

The only practical solution is to stop blaming God and start looking at what you might be doing wrong. There is this tradition where the groom builds a house for the bride and only once his father is satisfied that the house is good enough for her does he allow the son to fetch her so they can get married.

So the question is twofold, are the sons building good houses and are the daughters willing to leave the choice of husband up to the father? Are either waiting in good faith or do they want to just have everything happen on their own terms?

The problem though is thus, what if the son is too tired to still build, how does he keep on going especially if he only now realises he should have started decades ago? What if the daughter is past her prime and wasted her youth on boys and fun? How do we course correct the disaster which most are too proud to admit is one?

Fact is if a man hits 40 and has not built a proper house he is no prize. If a woman hits 35, has children from a previous relationship and is overweight she is no prize either. Scream unfair all you like you know everyone including you judges men and woman by these standards.

Unfair is irrelevant, how do you fix your disaster?

FDCWillard

View Profile
How comfortable are white guys in getting a black lady
Posted : 15 Aug, 2023 05:50 AM

Wrong section btw but as for the answer. Everyone want to personalise their responses.

The truth is there is no real answer because it depends on the culture you are in and how well it responds to outsiders joining the gene pool. The whole world does not think the same.

On the other hand blacks are not universally the same, a white man could be comfortable with Ethiopian black woman but uncomfortable with American black woman or the other way around. Skin tone is just one component of culture even though it's the easiest identifier. It's worse now than it was a hundred years ago because of how the makro races are not locked to their respective continents anymore... and no one really wants to notice.

FDCWillard

View Profile
They say being rich and good looking makes it easy.
Posted : 24 Jul, 2023 02:14 AM

The same thing is true for woman, only beauty matters more then.

It's all about animal instinct, if you have what others want then they will persue that, persuing you at the same time is a bonus. No one can see you, they see your assets... so why would they persue what they don't even know exists?

Sure you can rant and the race about the injustice of it all or you can accept it as it is and be sensible about it. Of course if you had all those things you would not be enviously raving about it on a free site...

FDCWillard

View Profile
profiles on dating websites
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 11:36 AM

Not exact weight but I have noticed a lot of woman often go a body type lower than they actually are.... I dunno if this is outright deception or if they genuinely don't understand where the lines get drawn.

But then again a lot of woman these days think fat means average....

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8