Author Thread
FDCWillard

View Profile
Ladies, Why Do Women Send Subliminal Messages to Men?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2023 12:44 AM

If you are dating just to be dating instead of looking for a spouse.... it's basically a from of fornication.

FDCWillard

View Profile
What is the effect of Womens Liberation movement on christian men?
Posted : 29 May, 2023 10:36 AM

What people don't want to understand is everyone responds to life according to incentives and punishments.

Because woman were "liberated" from being half of a whole and now largely believe the beautiful lie that they can be whole without a man..... they have become something men don't want.

Because of this men have lost the incentive to actually be men and now prefer to stay boys. Men just don't believe anymore that one day they will marry a woman that is submissive to them in a way that makes her feel more like a woman and him more like a man. There is after all no point in being something that you get punished for more than rewarded for.... so masculinity has taken a sharp decline off a steep cliff and no one should be surprised.

Whether you are Christian or not in many ways is irrelevant, just because a man is a Christian does not mean he responds to stimuli any differently to a heathen. All it means is he has different ideals to aspire to.

No one has been liberated, instead we have all become enslaved to our own selfish independent desires of revolt.

FDCWillard

View Profile
what's the point of even bothering?
Posted : 23 May, 2023 01:55 PM

It's the specific method I'm sceptical about not the idea behind it.

FDCWillard

View Profile
what's the point of even bothering?
Posted : 23 May, 2023 01:43 AM

Lately I have been trying something of the Isaac approach. His father (God) organized his wife while he was in the field busy doing his work.

It's difficult to know just what your role actually is in finding a spouse and where you have to leave it to God who knows better ... because if nothing else I have learnt my usual taste in woman is hazardous to mental health.

Apparently I like to live dangerously and cannot stand suspense but here I am.

I have has thin ones, fat ones, white ones, an indian one, one who has an eyes problem, prudes, nymphos, desperate ones, rude ones etc.... But never one that actually seems to fit me just ones I wanted to fit.

All I have is mistakes... and irritation that it's taking so long. I literally know better what is not good for me than what is good for me because of unwanted experience in it.

The annoying thing is there seems to be enough attractive options but because of my low financial status and resulting lack of mobility they are all too far away so "you are nice but so far away" is a common scenario....

FDCWillard

View Profile
He changed after I did this, why?
Posted : 23 May, 2023 01:29 AM

For the love of all that is sanity.... Just find a way to subtlely draw aside the man you are obviously in love with and ask him what gives..... This is not rocket science, if you want to know something only he knows the only way to learn is to ask him.

Just don't scare the poor man silly with gushing or something.

Chances are the reason is something flattering like he does not think you would ever marry him because of whatever reason.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 21 May, 2023 06:48 AM

Moonlight7

I just pay attention to how people behave, see the obvious patterns, etc. A lot of this I have had to explain to myself.

NarnianGirl

That kind of approach hasn't really been helpful. More times than not the woman has an idea of what she wants and reads events into them either way even to the point of thinking she gets revelation of some kind. I just haven't met one yet that has a strong trustworthy hotline to heaven as it were.... just lots of desperation masked by loneliness.

I have however noticed that if things don't progress at a speedy pace and a long lull of any kind happens.... the relationship is already dead it's just that neither side wants to admit it first.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 21 May, 2023 06:40 AM

I am strongly suspecting HES is a staff poster.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 15 May, 2023 11:46 PM

Speaking of SA specifically, the tendencies are actually all over the place roughly divide by race and class in a complex mirage of meaning. The best indicator is the lower class you are the more likely you are to create children out of wedlock and the higher class you are the more likely you are to focus of "career" meaning men marry faster than woman like in the West and if they do the whiter they are the less children they have.

Going by race specifically there are stereotypes but it's not worth going into.

The chief cancer comes from Marxism of some kind be it Western cultural Marxism or African Marxism.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 15 May, 2023 11:36 PM

There is this joke. Dating after 30 means either fat woman, single mothers or forever lonely.... pick one.

The converse would be something like dating after 30 means small skinny men, minimum wage earners or lonely forever.

The lesson being all the ones you wanted have been taken so be realistic and be less picky. It's particularly problematic for woman being stupid enough to be single mothers and men that never managed to make it as men because it's highly unlikely the single mothers would want men who won't be able to support their children.... Meaning a lot of men avoid single mothers specifically because they know they will be rejected not because they are necessarily unwilling.

On the other hand no one finds either fat or skinny people particularly attractive with exceptions applying. I am due to a medical condition I have figured out permanently under weight, it's often that I have almost felt interest evaporating once a woman realizes this. Conversely I am irrationally repelled by obesity making me an obvious hypocrite... but at the same time I have no problem with slightly plump... Friend don't allow friends to let their chins have chins.

Woman have it easier than men in one way, men being attracted to younger woman, once you hit 40 look for a man a decade or two older, not only will he jump at the interest he will brag about the age disparity. The only way a 40 year old man nabs a woman a decade or so younger is if he has MONEY.

Either way, if after half a century certain standards have not worked... is it not the standards that are in error? Just don't be desperate while changing standards is the rule of thumb.... he says as if desperation is easy to reign in.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 15 May, 2023 11:18 PM

Well if a man is so broken he cannot face commitment there is nothing you can do about that... there might be something else going on behind the scenes though. Speaking for myself I have gotten into relationships of desperation and realized I was doing something wrong by being in them and had to leave. Now I know better when I am being selfish and don't really love the way I should because I can't because it's just not compatible... Before I would have tried to force through.

Know thyself is not always so easy.

It is true yes that it just does not work if a woman is too acomadadating, if nothing else the man notices the dishonesty and thinks she's trying to scam him. There is an art to courtship that woman just like men just are never taught the way they were in the past and now it seems half of everyone gets discouraged by trial and error.

Half the trick that no one wants to accept is if both participants are honest about it, they have a high level of real compatibility and they are highly attracted to one another... Nothing romantic happens they just feel a spontaneous urge to get married unless one or both of them has something blocking it such as fear. People nowadays want to completely ignore the practical and carnal aspects.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8