Author Thread
FDCWillard

View Profile
What should I do in this situation
Posted : 24 Feb, 2023 09:35 PM

Maybe not a scammer but he's clearly not really interested.

FDCWillard

View Profile
When people say they need money
Posted : 14 Feb, 2023 09:15 AM

Smells like a scammer.... just ignore it.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Should I just ignore him
Posted : 7 Feb, 2023 06:37 PM

If he already has trouble with ignoring his attraction to you being overly kind to him might actually be cruel.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Should I just ignore him
Posted : 5 Feb, 2023 09:08 PM

It might be that he is so overwhelmingly attracted to you that it overwhelms him and he cannot cope with all the input.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Two become One
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 10:50 AM

It's actually as simple as looking in a dictionary what the word marry mostly means: when two objects meld into one another to become a new unified object.

To marry is to stop being what you were and to become part of this new thing called a married couple. You cast off your old identity and take on a new one where you do not belong to yourself anymore but to the marriage. This is why most modern marriages fail, people try to stay independent of the marriage.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Ladies, how do you know you are not match if you haven't talk to a peraon? (Just aking, let me see your thoughts)
Posted : 16 Jan, 2023 12:46 PM

Men shop woman first by appearance and then by character. Woman shop men first by status and then by character.

All men on free sites are low status and most woman on free sites are low appearance... curb your enthusiasm people.

Though I have seen some exceptions to these rules of thumb to be sure..... my little theory is if a man's profile does not signal medium to high status woman will generally refrain from contacting him... unless he is safely far away in another country and they want a sap to practice their English on.... Apparently my profile screams sap

FDCWillard

View Profile
What do you think this guy wanted?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2023 08:58 PM

When woman do it it's "mysterious" when a guy does it he probably is looking for a side-chick.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Single Man Here
Posted : 6 Jan, 2023 08:57 PM

I don't know why but that photo being outside a Makro just makes it funny/

FDCWillard

View Profile
Is there an unvaccinated UK male here?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 10:15 PM

Modern dating.... must get blood tests to prove you are the gender and blood status you claim you are.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Christian Dating after 30 in the US
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 10:13 PM

The socialization structure is simply broken from what I understand. The churches infrastructure also.

They are probably still there it's just that no one can properly connect anymore which is ironic in the age of hyper connection.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8