Author Thread
FDCWillard

View Profile
Weirdest Guy Ever, No Offense
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 10:11 PM

Seems like even he did not know what he wanted....

FDCWillard

View Profile
Can you have something on the "must have list" that you don't have yourself?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2023 11:37 AM

*not open to

..... now if only this forum had an edit function.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Posted : 1 Jan, 2023 11:27 AM

Thinking of an incident recently, had someone look at my profile so I looked at hers.... finally someone has something worth looking at but the more I read it the more I realized speaking with this woman would be a long term PITA even if she was open to it because she revealed a personality open to nuance.... it was all imperious demands and bible verses and made me tired.

This is a pattern I have noticed, a lot of woman that actually has something to read on their profiles instead of pretending to be "mysterious" as if it impresses anyone are basically listing a document of demands with legal citations rather than a proper personal explanation.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Posted : 1 Jan, 2023 11:23 AM

Whether it's "right" or not is in a sense besides the point.... is it realistic?

If you are a high value woman (and it's increasingly common knowledge that woman have a habit of over-valuing themselves more than men do) then you have a foundation to stand on for a long list.... as you value lowers however along with your age you are stupid to not trim the list accordingly.

Men on the other hand are the opposite, they start off with almost nothing on the list and tend to add things as they age and increase in value because they realize they can now afford to be picky. If however you are a man that has not increased with value as you aged your options become either confirmed bachelorhood or rethinking this list business.

Similarly woman who are not as valued as they one were either need to rethink this list business or start collecting cats or something.

Basically... are you actually going to find a partner that meets your requirements and will actually be interested in you or are you not?

On the other hand if you completely ignore the market forces of this persuit.... how fair is this list you have? Is everything you potentially selfishly demand fair on the other person or are you actually being abusive? And furthermore.... are you actually worthy of the person you want to partner with you? Are you REALLY worth what you think you are or are you merely being a hypocrite?

FDCWillard

View Profile
The Scammers from India are Better Than the Ones From Nigeria
Posted : 1 Jan, 2023 11:13 AM

I must admit I am feeling neglected.... have not had a call from "microsoft" for years now.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2022 11:29 AM

Depends on how much money you have.... most people who don't pay for it probably use multiple free sites.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 01:10 PM

The normal male female romantic relationship (which is frowned upon but the abnormal modern society) is male assertiveness and female choice.... men ideally should approach woman who take it upon themselves to accept or reject.

The problem is neither modern men nor modern women were ever taught HOW to properly do this. So both react to caricatures instead of what they actually need. Men are basically left to figure this weird dance out via testing their theories on it.... it's better to se the results as funny rather than irritating.

If a man already has God why would he need to aggressively seek Him? Men who already have God (or at least they should as a per-requisite) are on here to seek woman who also already have God, not to seek God.... wrong venue for that.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Should I Date A Cheeseburger?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 01:03 PM

Well it depends.... would find the cheeseburger tasty if it got to that point or not?

FDCWillard

View Profile
Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 08:44 AM

If a man does not think about sex during a passionate kiss.... I have no idea what he's thinking about.

FDCWillard

View Profile
dating online
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 11:11 PM

That begs the question then what EXACTLY is online dating then if not exclusively exchanging messages?

Dinner by candlelight over webcams?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8