Author Thread
FDCWillard

View Profile
Princess Hannah I find you of my liking
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 11:40 AM

Well... that was anti-climactic....

FDCWillard

View Profile
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 11:39 AM

You tend to need to attract a mate... most woman though it seems try to attract men by playing at being woman of mystery.... meaning there is almost nothing in their profiles to read.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 09:00 AM

Any murial interaction that is an expression of desire is fornication especially if it is physical. To put it differently, anything you do with someone that will rightfully make your hypothetical spouse angry and jealous is very likely fornication, the only difference is when you are married it is called adultery.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Do any of you like banter?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 08:55 AM

Nope, usually I am too serious to see online banter as playful and it can really anger me. Too tonedeaf I guess.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Don't Take It Personally...
Posted : 18 Dec, 2022 12:21 AM

Maybe a lot of the time the type of men that vent themselves to online dating are highly sensitive to that kind of thing?

Could be that they are desperate and would not be here otherwise so they take everything extra strongly.

After all, for most people not using it merely for getting no strings attention online dating is a last rather than first resort.

Put differently, If you end up doing online dating you have failed "real" dating.

On the other hand people really don't know how to guard their hearts when it comes to online interactions and they don't realize it's something they need to learn.

Personally I tend to interact online exactly as I would offline but not everyone does hence the disconnect. It is assumed that someone that ghosts people online also does it IRL.... and people are always offended when it happens IRL unless they are used to it because they interact with terrible people.... not everyone actually is used to dealing with terrible people.

In your case I guess you have been desensitized to this, and you are interacting with men that have not? Of course there will be inter personal conflict if you are operating on separate sets of social rules.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2022 09:44 PM

A lot of people use these sites as a sort of self pleasuring mechanism. They are not interested in anything genuine they just want the attention and as soon as something starts becoming real they get scared off.

FDCWillard

View Profile
Don't Take It Personally...
Posted : 16 Dec, 2022 09:40 PM

The thing with rejection, even online is it's always personal.... you are rejecting someone based on a personal decision.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8