Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 04:40 PM

"The solution for that mindset is to lower your standards"

I mean she could rase her standers and date a guy like me 🤣 i'm a 6 6 7 😂🤣

🤔 maybe my problem all these years is my income is to high??? is it time to take pay cut 🧐

we'll technically most my income goes to charity so it's not like that 7 figure net worth means much 😂

austin93a^

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 04:36 PM

I'm going to blunt here, and I'm not saying this to be rude, but rather helpful. You have 516 guys who favorited you, but you said none of them where good enough, you also said none where close enough... but at the same time you dated a guy a few states over??? and you're talking to a guy from anther county so distance is not the problem.

You said there is one local to you but I see 160 active men ages 20-35 in your city on this very site. You said you never meet anyone when you go out but you live in a city with over a million people.

i'm sorry but you're ether extremely picky or not even trying at all.

my advice is to message all 160 guys here in your city, not just the guys you find hot or something, all of them. and same goes for guy nearby and those that favorited you, all 516 of them. don't worry of they are fay away, they might have family near by or travel/work in your area.

Same for church, have you spoken to everyone single in your church? asked all of them out, and I meant all of them? not just the hot ones or rich ones, all of them?

Ask all your friends if they know anyone singles, same with co workers and the folks at church. go to every bible study, fellowship and D group at church, the singles/young adults group and so on. and most importantly talk to guys, give them your number and ask to go do something.

it's important to remember you're never going to know what a guy is like by just looking at them, you need to give them a chance and take time to get to know them. and they're never going to know you exist if you're locking your self up at home isn't putting yourself out there. turn the phone off and go outside and make yourself known.

And when a guy messages you don't just delete the message like you did mine a few months back. sorry I had to add that 😝

lastly and don't take this the wrong way, I work with the disabled and foster families and other people who struggle emotionally and mentally, I see a lot of signs of anxiety in you witch might be a big part of the problem.

hopefully ypu don't find my post rude.

austin93a^

View Profile
You have to get it right at the start
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 07:43 PM

look nether of you are going to change your view point on this miracle/teaching thing, can't you set it aside, walk away from the fight and make amends. More fighting and arguing isn't constructive.

austin93a^

View Profile
🤔🤔 should christians celebrate halloween ❓❓🎃🎭
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 07:35 PM

yikes, I would have walked out, no church should be celebrating satins holiday

austin93a^

View Profile
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 07:26 PM

Well the house is under contract now and I'm moving into one of my apartments. I really hate to see it go but I'll never have a family and the money from it would have a be a lot better if it was used helping others then me owning a empty house.

austin93a^

View Profile
Should I be more cautious
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 07:21 PM

"but Men who show kindness."

yet there's me, giving 90% of my income to charity, and spending every day helping others never getting so much as a hello back 🙁

austin93a^

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 07:09 PM

Join the club. I don't get it ether nor dose anyone I know. I used to get setup on blind dates a lot and they always no showed, I get rejected the second I say hello, I'm luckily if my messages I sent online even get read. I'm obviously not what women want unfortunately.

austin93a^

View Profile
Do you ever feel you are fallowing Paul more then Christ ?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 05:46 PM

I had a member of the young Christians group I lead ask this and it lead to a lot of discussion. I can kinda see where the guy was going. A good chunk of the new testament is writing and letters from Paul. What are your thoughts?

austin93a^

View Profile
Should I be more cautious
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 05:40 PM

Who is this Chad & Tyrone ? I looked it up and all I found was odd deformed cartoons and a bunch of stuff about drugs and the N word. I don't think most Christians would like that...

austin93a^

View Profile
Humor/jokes section.
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 02:35 PM

we can post funny stuff here??? 😂

here's a good one.

how do you keep a dumb person in suspense?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10