Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Howdy
Posted : 6 May, 2020 06:15 PM

Hey Ash. Nice meeting you. Feel free to jump right in here. God bless.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 6, 2020
Posted : 6 May, 2020 05:15 PM

Yes, it can teach us a lot. Job went through a lot and still came out ahead in the end. That's what faith and perseverance can do.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
From the woman's side
Posted : 6 May, 2020 07:10 AM

Welcome. You can get to know people in the forums/chat or send messages to them directly. Feel free to jump right in and share with everybody. God bless.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 6, 2020
Posted : 6 May, 2020 07:08 AM

Job 8:20 Behold, God will not cast away a perfect man, neither will he help the evil doers:

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 5, 2020
Posted : 5 May, 2020 05:58 AM

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
I reply to almost everyone, it's polite, but what about the 'almost'?
Posted : 5 May, 2020 05:02 AM

needsafriend,

I know you are a kind person, so I hope you can manage to avoid the wackos. I think when you're 20 years old it can be easier because you most likely haven't been through enough relationships, but as time goes on , we all have that experience that can loom with it. Some move past it, and others carry it with them endlessly. The trick is finding someone who is actually ready to leave to past in the past and move forward. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Pestilence: At least two real pestilence in America
Posted : 4 May, 2020 09:58 PM

Teddy,

I watched a video earlier of one killing a mouse. They're big, so that means they have more meat on them. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 4 May, 2020 05:19 PM

Bad humor is better than no humor at all. :)

Prayer is certainly a good idea. But you know, there is always more to someone than their profile, so I'm sure whatever happens, it will work out for the best. She could be wonderful, but she could be crazy, and these days, crazy seems like it's much easier to find.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Pestilence: At least two real pestilence in America
Posted : 4 May, 2020 03:00 PM

Watched a video earlier of one of those wasps killing a mouse. I'm still on the fence with this matter since I don't like mice. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
I think she's beautiful!
Posted : 4 May, 2020 02:59 PM

Mr. Zee,

I appreciate that you've made a promise to the Lord and intend to keep it, but you still have 2-3 days. Maybe she's the one for you, maybe she isn't. If it were me, I would've at least sent a message to her profile through a VPN set on S. Africa, but you gotta be you and do what you think is best for your life. Of course I'm happy to help however I can, but I wouldn't know how to help beyond what I've suggested already.

Reality = I can't even figure out dating on my end or I wouldn't be here. Maybe I should be strategizing for myself more. :)

To-do list:

- Buy net

- Learn hypnotism

- Invest in new brand of toothpaste

- Purchase blowgun with knockout darts

- Learn to tolerate sappy movies without falling asleep

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13