Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 14, 2020
Posted : 14 May, 2020 03:55 AM

1 John 2:9-11 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Heaven...
Posted : 13 May, 2020 08:07 PM

Quiznoschuckadoodles,

Why can't it be at a party? For example, like the wedding feast at Cana. It doesn't have to be just you or just me and the Messiah. It can be everybody who would like to be there.

Matt 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Heaven...
Posted : 13 May, 2020 03:04 PM

Teddy,

My hope would be that you and Richard are both at the party.

Quiznos, what makes you think the Messiah won't be there? Shall we count the times in scripture Christ the Messiah was at parties, festivals, and celebrations?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Heaven...
Posted : 13 May, 2020 10:10 AM

I'm inviting EVERYBODY over to my mansion.

Peter can bring the punch

Samson will be responsible for the soda

Daniel can bring the dessert

John better tell good jokes

Deborah can bring the dip (for the chips)

Cornelius can bring the chips

Paul will be in charge of the pasta

It's going to be a grand party, and you are all invited! :)

(Quiznos will have to bring the subs)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 13, 2020
Posted : 13 May, 2020 04:19 AM

Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
defination of attractive
Posted : 12 May, 2020 07:14 PM

I would say my #1 thing is to read someone's profile. If they sound unstable or complain a lot, then I tend to avoid those women because I believe that kinda thing is likely to carry over into a relationship. If they talk more about who they are and what interests them, or even just what's important to them, then I find myself more comfortable and like there's a potential starting point.

But if you're talk specific physical attraction, I don't have a special rule I follow. I think you're either attracted to someone or you're not. One thing I tend to notice is tattoos. It's not my thing personally, and it's not necessarily a deal breaker for me, but there's a point where it's too much and I wouldn't adjust well to it. Piercings can be hit or miss too. Is she a "biker babe", well I might think she's a wonderful person, but I wouldn't be a good fit for her.

Each day just be yourself. It's either good enough for someone else or it isn't. If it is, then great. If not, then move on. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 12, 2020
Posted : 12 May, 2020 09:09 AM

Thanks for sharing. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 12, 2020
Posted : 12 May, 2020 06:57 AM

1 John 4:15-18 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
defination of attractive
Posted : 11 May, 2020 03:34 PM

I think "attraction" is something that is determined based on how well we know someone. Sometimes you can see someone that at first appears as attractive, but they don't hold themselves well with how they treat others, and that beauty you once say starts to fade, and you can meet someone who is so-so to you at first, but their personality makes them shine.

I think it comes down to what we choose to see as attractive. There isn't one rule that's going to determine who is or isn't attractive to everyone.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 11, 2020
Posted : 11 May, 2020 11:10 AM

1 Ch 16:27 Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11