Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
If you're happy and you know it...
Posted : 18 May, 2020 07:26 AM

Now we just need to locate all the happy people. So far just the two of us.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 17 May, 2020 07:28 PM

I know the song. That's what was in my head when I made the topic. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
His compassion acknowledges our hurt and never belittles us.
Posted : 17 May, 2020 12:57 PM

Well said grace. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 17 May, 2020 08:33 AM

Leave a post in this thread.

Have a blessed day.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 17, 2020
Posted : 17 May, 2020 06:46 AM

Psalm 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 16, 2020
Posted : 16 May, 2020 06:07 AM

Psalm 139:7-10 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
This forum has been poisoned
Posted : 15 May, 2020 07:19 PM

David,

I agree that Prophetic/Richard can be difficult, but it seems like back and forth with him just fuels him, and his lists keep getting longer.

My suggestion would just be to refocus. Praise God and fellowship with the rest of us. If Richard wants to clean up his act, then he can always join in too.

I don't have any hard feelings against either of you. It just gets to be frustrating with all the tension on here sometimes. At the end of the day, we all need Christ and we are all humans who can make mistakes at times. Wishing you the best. God bless.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 15 May, 2020 02:59 PM

David,

You go round-n-round in almost every thread with RIchard. Both doing almost the same exact thing, and complaining about the other. It has nothing to do with self-righteousness. It has to do with you two hijacking everything. Nothing stays on topic. It's always the David and Richard show, with whoever wants to join in and argue too. What's more, you guys make the same posts we've already seen in the past threads.

Why not make one thread where you two can debate your differences and stop disrupting everybody else trying to have normal discussions?

I have no problem having discussions with either of yo, but I'm not interested in the banter which seems to go nowhere anyway.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
JESUS’ VERY OMINOUS WARNING
Posted : 15 May, 2020 12:07 PM

David,

IMO, it looks like you're looking for a battle when there is no need for one. I see even how you've started talking to me. When I first came here, you were kind. Now I see my name included in posts about your roundabouts with Richard.

Let me be clear. I am not against either of you. I don't get my interpretations of scripture right 100 percent of the time, but I always try and I'm willing to listen, as well as allow God to guide me on things. Scripture is not an arguing point for me. It's an opportunity to fellowship and learn.

Please reconsider your attitude towards others. I'm personally not interested in being a part of the little war going on, but I'm always happy to fellowship with any of you.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 15 May, 2020 11:59 AM

I agree with what you're saying, but God will use it for good in one form or another.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10