Author Thread
Teddyhug^

View Profile
THE FINAL TEST IS COMING!
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 01:10 PM

Great post Pipiripi and PARTLY Quiznos when he SUPPORTED what you said Pipiripi but kinda went down a bunny trail! QUOTE of Quiznos - 'have you looked into the Hebrew and Greek words for the English word 'keep'. GOD Almighty is telling the people ' Not to change His Word, but to keep it intact (ALL OF HIS LAWS!) just the way that it is'. He knows man wants to change what He says, when that happens it is no longer His Word, but mans word and He is not responsible for what happens when His word has been changed by man.'

So Quiznos you just confirmed that Pipiripi is right when he said - 'Please take careful note that we have 'one law giver' (and therefore NO ONE else can change His WORD! ) and that is 'the 'LORD'. He is the 'living God', the Father, who is 'judge of all' the earth who has committed judgment unto His Son Jesus (Hebrews 12:22-23; Romans 2:16). And what is that one supreme law ( that NO ONE else can change His WORD! ) onto which the whole world is to place their allegiance to? Well, we have a warning in the Old Testament that is to be repeated on the end times for all mankind.'

Right Quiznos???

BUT THEN YOU ARE STILL TEACHING THIS CULT HOGWASH Quiznos I called you out on LONG AGO!

Quote of Quiznos - 'Look at Adam, he was told 'Do not EAT from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but Adam tells Eve, 'Not to touch' the fruit thus adding to what YHWH (SINGULAR!) had spoken to Adam, thus entirely changing what had been told to Adam by GOD Almighty.'

WRONG Quiznos!

Genesis chapter 3! Here is what the Bible says you false teacher! Its EVE that is deceived by satan, NOT Adam that might or might not of been present at the time you DREAMER! The woman verse 2, where is Adam? ; The woman verse 4, where is Adam? ; Then the PW Adam comes on the scene in verse 6!?

WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY QUIZNOS that Adam TOLD EVE 'Not to touch the fruit' thus adding YOURSELF to what Almighty Father YHWH had spoken FIRST to Adam as head of household (Genesis 2:16,17!) and then Eve exists in verse 18! And so THUS you yourself entirely changing what was been told to Adam by GOD Almighty by NOW claiming and assuming that somehow - 'Adam TOLD EVE 'Not to touch the fruit' and WHERE IS THE VERSE OR VERSES found Quiznos??? You get ALL OF THAT SELF TAUGHT CULT TEACHING from Genesis 3:3 and YET FAIL to READ that says EVE said - YHWH has said (NOT ADAM! GEESH!), Ye shall not eat of it, >>>neither shall ye touch it<<< (says EVE not ADAM here!), lest ye die.

Of course littledavid says they will be subject to 'eternal torment' for eating of the forbidden tree at that point forward until judgment day if the coming Messiah did not pay the price of sin which is DEATH later, but we will ignore that false doctrine!)

So give us the verse or verses Quiznos where we find - QUOTE - 'Adam TOLD EVE 'Not to touch the fruit'??? OK?????

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 12:00 PM

AGAIN the CULT article goes on to say and NOW claims with out quoting John in FULL CONTEXT and MEANING yet claiming he has contradictions!!!

QUOTE OF CULT ARTICLE - And, in 1 John 1:8, John, when he says “we” and “us,” is referring to himself and other believers. The apostle whom Jesus loved >>>recognized that he was not sinless<<< (He did?? YET wrote 1 John 3:9???), and apparently did not even consider the idea that someone to whom he was writing might be sinless. ( I beg your pardon, read 1 John 3:9!)'

So what is this verse this CULTIST article writer LEAVES OUT of his CULTLY posts???

John 3:9! ' Whosoever is born of YHWH >>>doth not commit sin;<<< for His seed remaineth in him/her: and >>>he/she cannot sin<<<, because he/she is born of YHWH.'

CASE CLOSED, artcle writer works for his father SATAN!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 11:47 AM

Another CULT quote - 'Until we are glorified in God’s presence in heaven, though, we will still inhabit a sin-infected body.'

So the CULT article tells us its the BODY that is the whole problem and does not understand the symbolism of the Bible that its not the BODY that sins but the person'soul in that body by way of MIND (and even the symbol of a heart) in thinking that sins! So according to the CULT article in teaching, in heaven ONLY the body is changed (its infected by sin the CULTIST say! Its the whole problem they CULTLY say!) and the mind where the decisions are made is NOT changed or FORCED to be changed BEFORE going to heaven according the CULT article???

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 11:36 AM

The CULT article goes on to state - 'If you think you have arrived at sinlessness, think again. Unless you have arrived in heaven at the feet of Jesus, you still have work to do.'

Did you catch what was said but was not said because you would catch on the CULT teaching if they actually did say!!!???

That the PAGAN named 'jesus/zues' will FORCE YOU TO STOP SINNING WHEN YOU ARE AT HIS FEET!

You cannot miss the CULT message here - that the Messiah Yah'shua will change you into a non thinking, no CHOOSING ROBOT for your own good!

LOL!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 11:28 AM

Title of thread - 'Is Sinlessness possible' Short answer is YUP!!!

John say this and according to mooncakes John is not only claiming 'sinless perfectionism' (only by the accusational words of littledavid and mooncakes though! ) but is also a 'false teacher' and 'LIAR' according to her and her son littledavid!

For the INSPIRED JOHN says in 1 John 3:9! ' Whosoever is born of YHWH >>>doth not commit sin;<<< for His seed remaineth in him/her: and >>>he/she cannot sin<<<, because he/she is born of YHWH.'

Yup readers, John just ANHILATED the false teaching of mooncakes and her son littledavid in ONE SWEEPING VERSE (let alone what the rest of the Bible has to say about the subject!) about their supposed teaching that SINLESS SAINTS will always keep sinning this side of heaven until the are turned in NON thinking robots one day, says the DEVIL in them!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
The Holy Ghost is called by several names, such as: “the Spirit,” “the Spirit of God,” “the Spirit of the Lord,” “the Spirit of Truth,” “the Holy Spirit,” and “the Comforter.
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 11:05 AM

Folks, just when you think littledavid cannot get any lower in twisting and misunderstanding the Bible on what's literal and what's symbolic, he proves ONCE AGAIN of his INCREDIBLE IGNORANCE! Right?

Is NOT Exodus 33:19-23 a LITERAL description of WHAT was going on, on Mt, Sinai when the Torah Law was being >>>RESTABLIHED<<< (it existed since creation!) for his people that were in captivity for over 400 years! Geesh, was Father YHWH NOT speaking to Moses PERSONALLY, in his presents, yet hiding His GLORY from Moses as to NOT destroy Moses by His FULL self in SOME KIND bodily form! WOW! So tinyinstudydavid and his LACK OF COMMON sense does not know the difference between LITERAL to that of SYMBOLIC/FIGURATIVE in meaning found in Psalm 91:4 He (YHWH) will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge'

So what's a SATANIC person like CULTISTdavid say, he INSULTS Father YHWH by calling Him a chicken and claiming Father YHWH really didn't LITERALLY talk to Moses on Mt, Sinai for it was FIGURATIVE to SHOW Moses His back side ONLY as to NOT destroy Moses by His GLORY according to IGNORANT tinydavid! Right? WOW, blind much tinyinstudydavid! Right readers?

Folks you just cannot make this stuff up on how UTTERLY STUUUUUUUUPID tinyinstudydavid is now and taken His IDIOTNESS to a new level! Go figure, for he even thinks righteous sinless people taken to heaven will somehow be able to dip their finger in water and cool the tongues of those suffering in the one day made lake of fire for the wicked, he ALSO claims to be ALL literal from the >>>PARABLE<<< found in Luke 16:19-31! Now it makes sense about tinydavid's discernment of Scripture! Right readers?

litteldavid says - 'The Teddy doesn’t understand figurative language???' Soooo ACTUALLY its the other way around because littledavid is SOOOOOO ignorant, he doesn’t understand figurative language himself to the LITERIAL description of Father YHWH to Moses in some kind of bodily form to Moses and what Moses actually seen and to us today when reading this LITERAL description of the Father that Moses seen but ONLY His back side!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
The Holy Ghost is called by several names, such as: “the Spirit,” “the Spirit of God,” “the Spirit of the Lord,” “the Spirit of Truth,” “the Holy Spirit,” and “the Comforter.
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 06:52 PM

Exodus 33:19-23

19. And he said, I will make all >>>my goodness pass before thee<<<, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

20. And he said, Thou >>>canst not see my face<<< (Father has a face obviously!): for there shall no man >>>see me<< (with human eyes!), and live.

21. And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me ( I have substance about me, a form!), and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

22. And it shall come to pass, while >>>my glory passeth by<<< (to be seen by Moses!), that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with >>>my hand<<< (Father has BODY PARTS to Him!) while I pass by:

23. And I will take away >>>mine hand<<<, and thou shalt see >>>my back parts<<< (MORE body parts!): but my face shall not be seen.

So readers, how is it littledavid is SOOOOOO UTTERLY STUUUUUUPID about The Father having some kind of Body Moses seen about the Father's back parts??? Could Moses of seen an invisible Spirit if the Father is ONLY a Spirit???

So TINYINSTUDYDAVID, are you claiming the Father is nothing but a Spirit??? If so, then is there TWO HOLY SPIRITS and plural gods' as you claim then??? YOU JUST KEEP DIGGING YOUR SELF A DEEPER HOLE don't you by your LACK OF DISCERNMENT to Scripture, right?

GEESH!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 06:20 PM

littledavid writes - 'Where can you read in the Bible the Holy Spirit is not God⁉️'

The Bible clearly tells us its the Father's OWN Spirit and comes from Him and so you DISCOUNT HIS POWER and claim The Father cannot be in two or more places at once!

Since the Father has an obvious form and or 'body' about Him (Mt' Sinai with Moses, HELLO!), then how does he communicate with SAINTS on the earth and in the past in many instances??? GEESH! So you limit Him to only a body and the Father is NOT also a Spirit you FOOL!!!???

You bring new meaning to the word STUUUUUPID my unicorn riding friend around your spinning ball you call earth not found in the Bible of a MOVING earth you IDIOT!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Mankind is not Sinless in the Flesh on earth!! Only Jesus is Sinless
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 06:07 PM

Neither I or the Bible says - 'He didn’t make out old nature sinless and perfect.' so where did that come from but between the ears of your spinning sphere!!!

So why do you continue to put words o=in my posts and the Bible that are never said!

Its an OXYMORON that you can change or cleanse or make perfect a sinful nature BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT only replace it , DOMINATE it with a new nature you FOOL!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Mankind is not Sinless in the Flesh on earth!! Only Jesus is Sinless
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 06:03 PM

HERE IS WHAT Romans 3:23 ACTUALLY SAYS READERS - 'For all have sinned (at some point in their PAST lives!), and come short of the glory of God'

Now littledavid while riding his unicorn around his spinning earth he claims with No Bible verse of course of a 'spinning earth' now claims I have changed the meaning to the verse above but offers no proof!? Have all sinned in their past lives, WHY YES! Does the verse say all will continue to ALWAYS sin as the author says??? NOOOOO!!! So who is actually adding words to the Bible stated below AGAIN!!!

But here is what the WICKED DECEPTIVE CULT TEACHER SAYS below-

'Scripture indicates that, while we will >>>always<<< “fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)'

Does anyone see a HUGE problem in his twisting of the Bible in that verse to what it actually says!!!??? It says NOTHING of >>>always<<< falling short!!! WOWSA, this author JUST forfeited his salvation by ADDING to the meaning of that verse!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10