Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 08:43 PM

"But those darn 666 men will have a lot more leeway with almost any woman."

that literally has never helped me at all.

austin93a^

View Profile
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 07:58 PM

I don't need the money from the house, normally I give most my income to st Vincent and jude but would anyone know of any other highly impacting charities that could use money ? I can't stand the idea of having so much money doing nothing when there's people in need.

austin93a^

View Profile
Help us stop the MADNESS: find the MAGIC MOONLIGHT MISSING MODERN MYTHICAL MIRACLE
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 07:49 PM

i'm not the behaving like child who isn't getting his way...

didn't Paul have a lot to say about christians fighting over things?

austin93a^

View Profile
Are there any women here that are traditional?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 07:33 PM

you're never going to find someone who agrees with you all the time, you have to be willing to compromise in a relationship.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 07:31 PM

we all fallen short of the glory of the lord.

AKA no one is perfect, expecting a partner to be perfect is a losing plan.

austin93a^

View Profile
Hi and a critique of this platform
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 07:25 PM

instead of reading old post pages back on the forums go message those guys.

austin93a^

View Profile
Hi and a critique of this platform
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 07:24 PM

all the men in your city age's 20-35

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/search/California/Los-Angeles.html?u_seeking=Male&age_from=20&age_to=35&u_looking_for_value=0&u_country=1&u_state=California&u_city=Los+Angeles&u_postalcode=&distance=0&dest=&remember=Remember+%26+Search

all the men online within the last 24 hours in your city

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/onlinetoday.php?u_seeking=Male&age_from=20&age_to=35&u_looking_for_value=0&u_country=1&u_state=California&u_city=Los+Angeles&u_postalcode=&distance=0&dest=&remember=Remember+%26+Search

austin93a^

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 07:18 PM

she nether read my message nor looked at my profile. my message was deleted without her even opening it like so many others.

I had to remove my photos as they got me nothing but bad attention and lewd messages online. I'm told i'm highly attractive and that unfortunately lands me attention only from women with lust problems and I really don't want to risk getting more of those kinda messages. it really doesn't matter anymore as nothing i'll ever do is good enough to get the attention from any girl that can like me for who I am. I gave up looking and keep my account on private whenever i'm not logged in to post here. 10 years of constant failure and never so much as making it past a simple hello taught me it's worthless to keep trying.

You can talk about a guy needing to be rich, fit or tall all you want but I know for a fact that doesn't help.

it's the same with being a leader in church or your community, they don't want a guy who can lead ether.

you can talk about how a guy needs to be friendly, outgoing, funny and nice but it doesn't work ether.

you can talk about a guy needing to be of strong faith but sadly that doesn't help ether.

good with children... nope actually Im told wanting kids is a major red flag of women today.

wanting commitment or having priorities is no good ether.

wemon just don't want anything to do with me or men anymore. I got 30 guys in the singles group I lead, no women want them ether. so it's not just me. women don't want men and I'm just done playing their game.

it's really disappointing because I spent the last 10 years wasting my time trying to find someone and working towards becoming a better man and a gaining the skills needed to be a good father and husband.

I took classes on how to raise kids i'll never have.

started a collage savings account for the kids ill never get see grow up.

I sat in and helped with both premarital and marital cousinly at church to help give me the skills to navigate the pitfalls of marriage and a relationship i'll never get to have.

I bought a big house I never get to raise a family in.

I worked my hind end off to have a good stable income to spend on the family i'll never have.

I spent 10 years going to every church event, every singles night, every fundraiser, volunteering at every charity in the area, I church hopping as far as 200 miles away. and what do I have to show for? 3 hello's from women I met I person that ended at that, getting my head ripped off for saying hello to women at church multiple times, getting stood up on nearly a dozen blind dates, having everyone pass my table when I tried speed dating, I sent thousands of messages on multiple sites and only scammers and trolls replied to me, and tons of messed up people sending me dirty messages online.

it's really disappointing but it's a dream I just have to live with never being able to fulfill.

austin93a^

View Profile
Help us stop the MADNESS: find the MAGIC MOONLIGHT MISSING MODERN MYTHICAL MIRACLE
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 04:48 PM

dave do I need to put you in the corner with a dunce cap?

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 04:43 PM

there's church amish gals on this site from time to time. I don't think they'd be interested in you sadly.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10