Author Thread: Ladies what would you rather have?
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2024 10:23 AM

A friend or acquaintance who won't tell you the truth because he or she doesn't want to hurt you feelings? Or someone who will give you the straight truth no matter what?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 07:08 AM

Muslim, another seriously false religion needs to be exposed for what it is.

Muslim radicals will use any excuse to do violence including rape no matter the style of clothing just like another other criminal.

There’s no excuse for any man to do violence to a woman regardless of how she’s dressed‼️

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 12:48 PM

As you state "under-dressed".

The under-dressed women of Europe were not ready for the Muslim men who interpreted their under-dressed advertisement as invitations ...to those more than willing to accommodate appetite for appetite.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 02:06 PM

I'm going to say something that's some will likely disagree with, but when violence is perpetrated on someone, the victim SOMETIMES bears some of the responsibility for it.

For example: If I go into a biker bar wearing a shirt that say's all bikers are vaginias and they beat the snot out of me or worse kill me. Is it not at least partly my fault it happened?

So when women do things like wear revealing clothes, go places alone they shouldn't go, consume mind altering substances with people they don't know, just to name a few. Now I'm not saying that violence in any form is acceptable, but if you knowingly put yourself in a situation that could be dangerous and something bad happens. Then you share some of the responsibility for it.

We don't live in a perfect world and everybody knows there are bad people out there and it's your responsibility to do your best to avoid danger.

It used to be that men were given the responsibility and had the power to protect women. But women have removed that power from men, but then they still expect men to protect them while they make stupid choices on what they say, wear, who they see and where they go.

For whatever reason God has given men a much greater ability to perceive danger than he gave women. That's one of the reasons men are put above women. We are the one's in charge of their protection but that ability to protect has been hamstrung by feminism.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 04:28 PM

I agree with that as well.

In fact, I would be very foolish if walked into a bad neighborhood with $100 bills hanging out of my pockets for all to see.

Same thing applies to any person indecently advertising her sexual wiles as an adult temptress or just a plain naive girl dressed like a temptress.

I have one such naive lady friend who shared her experience one day as she shopped down town. She’s exclaimed, “all the men were staring at me, I must have looked nice to them”. So happens this 30+ young lady had one of the most infectious smiles I’ve ever seen. She was very well endowed, beautiful and hard to ignore especially when she wore those very short shorts. Of course men’s eyes strayed.

Nevertheless, I found myself having to explain to her why the men might have been staring. AND it most likely wasn’t because she was wearing their favorite colors.

She’s past 80 now and all her beauty has long faded but I’m so thankful the men, at that time, were the type of men in control of their basic instincts.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 04:52 PM

This may be off topic but it’s an interesting aside.

About the same lady.

She told me about one of her adventures when she and her husband, (my long best friend for over 50 years), were hiking along a public trail in the snow-capped mountains. He stopped but she walked on a few more hundred feet. When she decided she had enough exercise for the day, she turned around on that snowy mountain trail and was kinda shocked to find fresh mountain lion tracks directly imprinted atop her own footprints in the soft snow‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 04:56 PM

Never saw the big kitty but he saw her. They’re both safe‼️‼️😇🙏

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 05:43 PM

I think it is still on subject of what women would rather have.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 05:50 PM

I think you are right, Handyman.

That is like arousing Leviathan. (Job 3:8)

That is a death wish!

Those who are ready to rouse Leviathan, have a death wish.

Best to dress in the full Armour of God. (Ephesians 6:11,13)

Page : 1 2 3