2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data. Like most website operators, CDFF automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
(c) Third-Party Advertising. CDFF uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit the Website. These companies may use information (not including Personal Information, as defined below) about Your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You. If You would like more information about this practice and to know Your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
(d) Personal Information. In order for You to use certain of the Services, You may be asked to provide CDFF certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name and e-mail address); and (2) “Demographic Data” (such as Your age, gender, ethnicity, height, weight, hair color, likes and dislikes, profession, education level, marital status, religious affiliation, parental status, smoking and drinking habits, country, state, city and zip code). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. CDFF may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to CDFF.
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
(e) Information You Make Public. The Website contains features (e.g. public profiles, chat rooms, forums, and message boards) that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which CDFF is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies CDFF analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help CDFF better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, CDFF is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, CDFF may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. CDFF does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information
(b) Personal Information
(i) Generally. CDFF uses Your Contact Data to send You information about CDFF and CDFF ’ products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. CDFF uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time CDFF may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices
Except under the following circumstances, CDFF will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. CDFF discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. CDFF discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when CDFF believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of CDFF , third parties or the public at large.
- Disclosure to Marketing Partners. From time to time, CDFF will disclose Your Personal Information to marketing partners of CDFF, so that those marketing partners may send you offers by email that may be of interest to you. We allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our web site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use both personally identifiable information (e.g., your name, phone number, physical or electronic address) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info or Networking Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may request a list of all of the third parties with whom we share your PII by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and place "California Third Party Disclosure" in the subject line. Please allow up to thirty days for a response.
- Disclosure to Identity Partner. When you use CDFF.com responsive website, we share information that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our identity partners/service providers, including LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in responsive site and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt-out of this use, please click here (https://optout.liveramp.com/opt_out).
- When you access our Service through android or ios application, we and a third party partner may receive or collect and store the advertising identification number associated with your device and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (such as latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. You may enable or disable the collection of this data at any time using the settings on your mobile device by: (a) deleting the app or (b) deleting or resetting the applicable mobile advertiser ID by limiting ad tracking on your device. You may also use the Digital Advertising Alliances “AppChoices” application (available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices) to opt out of participating third party advertising networks who target advertising to your mobile device based on your mobile advertising identifier.
CDFF has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that user name or password from Your account and update our records accordingly.7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES We have provided you with the following tools as we want you to be in control of your information:
We have provided you with the following tools as we want you to be in control of your information:
Effective Date: October 28, 2021