Author Thread: Does Obama Qualify to be the Future False Prophet of 666??
Admin

Does Obama Qualify to be the Future False Prophet of 666??
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 08:49 AM

� DO OBAMA'S RELIGIOUS BELIEFS QUALIFY HIM TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF 666??

Obama definitely does not qualify to be the anti-christ since his name does not add up to 666 etc and the possibility of him being the future False Prophet of 666 is just an interesting speculation.

Some insight into Obama's "Christianity" comes from an interview he gave in 2004 to Chicago Sun-Times religion editor Cathleen Falsani for her book, "The God Factor: Inside the Spiritual Lives of Public People."� "I'm rooted in the Christian tradition," said Obama. He then adds something most Christians will see as universalism: "I believe there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people...Jews, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, and Buddhists all have their own path to grace.� Jesus says of Himself, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." That sounds exclusive, but Obama says it depends on how this verse is heard. According to Falsani, Obama thinks that "all people of faith -- Christians, Jews, Muslims, animists, everyone -- know the same God.

And so Obama is popular with people of all faiths and the fact that he is half black and half white makes him more acceptable with people of all colors. "Obama doesn't believe he, or anyone else, will go to HELL. But he's not sure he'll be going to heaven, either."� The False Prophet will certainly teach that you can have your cake and eat it too, and that you will not go to HELL if you receive the Mark of the Beast which will allow you to buy or sell everything.� However, Revelation 14:9-11; 19:20 & 20:10 confirm that he and all who receive the mark of the Beast will be tormented day and night forever and ever in HELL!!

Obama told a crowd at Hocking College that he believes the Sermon on the Mount JUSTIFIES his support for legal recognition of same-sex unions??� Obama approves of same sex romantic and sexual relationships as do his former church, his pastor, and his former (So-called} Christian denomination??

Obama said that the Sermon on the Mount is a *BIG JOKE* since you can't have an army that offers up the other cheek?? Obama supports "strong" civil unions for homosexuals. He claims that restrictions on homosexuals getting married are "discriminatory" and "homophobic." Obama also endorses abortion on demand � including the barbaric practice of partial-birth abortion.

The False Prophet should be hugely popular world-wide.� Interesting fact: Obama has greater worldwide popularity than any leader in modern history according to a recent poll in Reader's Digest and was also awarded the Nobel Peace Prize even though he did nothing to deserve it.� Jesus is our Messiah and the Prince of Peace and is called the LAMB 30 times in the book of Revelation.�

The False Prophet is someone who is like a LAMB according to Rev 13:11b.� People from all over the world including Louis Farrakhan {A Muslim leader} have already given Obama this interesting nickname:� "THE MESSIAH"!!�� In a recent poll taken by BBC in Sept, 2009 about 66% of those polled around the world thought Obama would make a great World President!!� Obama's world-wide popularity greatly increased when he ordered the death of Osama Ben-Laden on May 1st, 2011.

���

����� 666 is called a BEAST 36 {6X6} times in Revelation and the False Prophet is also called a "BEAST" in Rev 13:11.� Obama has nicknamed his presidential limousine "THE BEAST"!!� In Revelation 13:11 the False Prophet is called the BEAST of the {PRESENT} EARTH.� Whereas all true Christians are looking forward to a new heaven and NEW EARTH as per 2 Peter 3:13:� "We are looking forward to a new heaven and a NEW EARTH the home of righteousness." {See Rev 21:1}� Obama is the all-time world's greatest champion of EARTH day and saving the PRESENT EARTH from Global Warming, Greenhouse gasses, coal burning, offshore drilling and carbon emissions and he may bankrupt the world in trying to achieve these goals. �Will forced skyrocketing gas prices because of a war in Libya and revolutions throughout the middle East be the straw which breaks the camel's back??�

Over 330,000 people have lost their lives in EARTHQUAKES in 2010 when only 10,000 is typical. In addition to the world's catastrophic wheat, corn, soybean and rice FAMINES total economic losses in 2010 from natural disasters skyrocketed to 167 billion; which is twice as much as any other year in history and was more than twice as much as the 72 billion in 2009!! There have been 3 times more USA tornadoes in April, 2011 than any other month in recorded history!! Matthew 24:7b,8 tells about events to occur JUST BEFORE the Great Tribulation mentioned in Matt 24:9: In Matthew 24:7b,8 Jesus says, �There will be FAMINES and EARTHQUAKES in various places. These are the BEGINNING of birth pains.�

If you dial O-B-A-M-A on your touch phone the "O" + "M" are both 6's or 6+6 and the other 3 letters B + A + A are all 2's or 2+2+2 which equals 6 for a grand total of 6+6+6 or 666.� If you dial O-B-A-M-A you will dial 666! ����� In Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24:15 666 is called an "ABOMINATION".� In a recent Middle East tour Obama declared that the USA was "NOT a Christian nation!"� I would tend to agree with Obama since Obama is rapidly and surely turning this nation into an "OBAMANATION"!!� In the Health Care bill passed on March 21st, 2010 Obama demonstrated that through skillful Satanic lies, deceit and bribery he can completely control the richest, most powerful "Christian??" nation of the world.

In what political analysts termed a snub, Obama did not dine with Netanyahu as promised during their White House meeting in March, 2010 and by keeping the talks closed to the media, denied him the courtesy of a photograph with the president.� In addition Obama's Vice President and Secretary of State took turns embarrassing and condemning the Israeli Prime minister.

God said to Abraham, in Genesis 17:8: �The whole land of Canaan I will be give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you.�

Luke 21:24: Jesus says, �Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.�

{Or AD 70 to June 7th, AD 1967?} In 1948 Jordanian Gentiles destroyed 34 of the 35 Jewish synagogues in Jerusalem and kicked almost all the Jews out of Jerusalem. On June 7th, 1967 the Jews took over complete control of Jerusalem for the first time in 1897 years.

Quotes from Obama on May 20th, 2011: �Israel must learn do defend itself **BY ITSELF**!!� �Israel must return to **PRE-1967 BORDERS**!!� Obama would like the Jerusalem borders to go back to their 1948 borders!!Nations from all over the world have heartily agreed with King Obama's 2 statements including the European Union, Russia and the United nations.

Obama has also stated that he does not have to abide by the War Powers Act or the Constitution in declaring war thus making Obama a King with the power to declare war against anyone he desires for as long as he desires.

During the Great Tribulation 666 and his FALSE PROPHET will be responsible for the death of 2/3 {Which is exactly 66.6 %} of the Jews in the world and the remaining 1/3 will all be saved {Read Zechariah 12:10;13:8,9 & Romans 11:25-32}.

For the 3rd straight year, in a Gallup Poll; Obama was voted the Most Admired Man in the World by US Citizens: {*1st*} Barack Obama 22 % {*2nd*} George Bush 5 % {*3rd*} Bill Clinton 4 % - Pope Benedict 2 % - Billy Graham 2 % - Glenn Beck 2 %.

OBAMAnable now is Commander in Chief and has complete control of the most powerful armed forces in the world.��Rev 13:16: The False Prophet will force everyone to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead {A FRONTAL *OBAMATRY*?}

And so Obama meets **ALL** of the requirements to be the future False Prophet of 666 which makes it a very interesting speculation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 10:13 AM

:ROFL: prophet, sorry contrary to your and other's popular belief, Obama DOES NOT MEET nor doe he come even colsoe to meeting the characteristics of the one God says will be the antichirst... too funny:ROFL: All one must do is read carefully the book of Daniels and the boks of I and II Thessalonians.. there is no comparsion of Obama being the antichrist, as much as there is for Bill Clinton being the antichrsit seeing that Clinton is more liked around the world than Obama...lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 10:44 AM

If you had read the first paragraph of the post you have noted that I totally agree with you that Obama can not be the anti-christ but the qualifications of the False Prophet of 666 are completely **DIFFERENT** than those of the anti-christ.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 01:25 PM

yeah, I did read, but there are many who view him as being the antichrist, and this doesn't add up to meet what God says... neither does he meet the requiirements of a false prophet. Obama doesn't have a religious following and never will, we are also given the information as to how the false prophet will be identified, and Obama doesn't even come close to either the antichrist or false prophet no more than many on the forum who deceive and those who are being deceived into misinterpreting God's word of truth to fit their own beliefs for comfort....

Anyone who doesn't believe what God speaks in His word are called antichrist along with those who follow after them, and teachers of false teachings on this forum who go against God's word of truth and those who follow after them in agreement can also be considered antichrist and followers behind false teachers... I'm just saying...

nice post!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 02:38 PM

I certainly agree that the anti-christ is not the best name for the Beast of the End-Times or 666 as follows:

���� In Thess 2:3 the Beast of the End-Times is called a "*MAN* of sin or lawlessness" or very SINFUL MAN and therefore the name of the Beast which adds up to 666 is a *MAN'S* name which is also confirmed in Rev 13:17b,18 above. Therefore, the NAME of the Beast which adds up to 666 is a sinful *MAN'S NAME* and could not be the name of a woman or a city, country, computer or Satan, etc..� 666 is also identified with a MASCULINE pronoun 28 times in God's Word which we will show later.

Rev 13:16,17: "He {The False Prophet}:devil: forced everyone... to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead. No one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name {666}. The anti-christ is called a "BEAST":devil: 36 {6x6} times in Revelation. The BEAST is a much better name than anti-christ since anti-christ is mentioned 5 times in God's Word {I John 2:18{2X}, 22; 4:3; 2 John 1:7} and each time the word encompasses all who are against Christ.� I John 2:18: "Even now many anti-christs have come."�

����� 666 is referred to in the MASCULINE gender 28 times and the Beast is never referred to in the feminine or neuter gender.� It is interesting to note that if the Beast of the end-times will be a religious organization, country or city it would be referred to in the female or neuter gender!!!� The masculine pronouns used for the Beast are "HIS" 11 times: Rev 13:1, 5,16b,18b; 14:9,11; 17:7b; 19:2; 20:4(2X) & Daniel 7:26.� "HE" 10 times: Rev 13:1;6a,7a,7; 17:8b; 17:11; 2 Thess 2:6; Daniel 7:24,25 & Daniel 9:27.�� "HIM" 5 times: Rev 13:4b; 19:20; 2 Thess 2:6; Daniel 7:25 & Daniel 9:27.� "HIMSELF" 2 times in 2 Thess 2:4.

I personally believe that Nero Caesar will definitely be the Beast of the 1260-day {Not 7-year} Tribulation who will come up from the Abyss or Hell since all 7 Bible clues point directly to Nero the 6th Caesar who killed Paul and Peter in AD 66. and whose name adds up to 666 in Hebrew.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 03:00 PM

���� 2 Thess 1:1; 2:1,3,8�� �To the *CHURCH* of the Thessalonians�Concerning the *COMING* of our Lord Jesus Christ and *OUR* being gathered to Him�Don�t let anyone deceive you in any way for *THAT DAY* will not come *UNTIL* the man of lawlessness:devil: is revealed!!... Then the lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord Jesus Christ will destroy with the splendor of His *COMING*!� So anyone who claims that the church saints will be gathered *BEFORE* the coming of the lawless one {666} is absolutely contradicting God�s inspired words!!�� This, of course, totally destroys the central pre-trib doctrine of the *IMMINENT* coming of Jesus! {That Jesus could come RIGHT NOW} Since the *COMING of Jesus in 2 Thess 2:8 is POST-TRIB then the *COMING of Jesus when *WE are gathered to Him in 2 Thess 2:3 must also be POST-TRIB since it is in the same context and obviously refers to the same day.

And the coming of the Lawless One {666} will not be a secret silent coming like the pre-trib fairy tale as per 2 Thess 2:8-10:

"And then the Lawless One will be REVEALED, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of His mouth and the splendor of His Coming. The coming of the Lawless One will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing."

The False Prophet or Beast of the Earth will be empowered by Satan to perform many miracles signs and wonders, *NOT NOW* but at the beginning of the Great 1260-day Great Tribulation as per Rev 13:11-17 and Rev 19:20. The False Prophet:devil: will be religious but will not believe in Hell or heaven like Obama and will worship the Earth like Obama and will speak deceptively like Obama and will hate Israel like Obama. Over 2/3 or 66.6 % of the people on earth believe that he would make a great world President. and Obama is commander and chief of the most powerful armed forces in the world.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 03:21 PM

James replies:

Does President Obama qualify to be THE false prophet in John's Revelation?

NO.

He DOES however qualify as the WORST president in my lifetime.

A clueless leftist who has deep emotional problems.

A man who is racially obsessed, and thinks that Caucasians should be punished just for being Caucasian.

A man who is HAPPILY presiding over the decline of America.

A man who is the most extreme believer in infanticide that has ever been president.

The most radical Marxist ever elected to the presidency.

A man who should be impeached for repeated violations of the Constitution.

In Christ,

James

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 03:35 PM

Thank you James for your glowing endorsement of Obama:rolleyes::rocknroll:

i certainly understand and respect your Christian Reformed symbolic view of Revelation since I went to Calvin, the Christian Reformed college.

The Christian Reformed symbolic view does not believe in a 1260-day or 7 year Tribulation with 666 and his False Prophet before the 2nd Coming of Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 04:52 PM

:ROFL: I just love you James... you arethe greatest!:peace:

I agree with your 1 NO point that disqualify Obama from being the antichrist and a false prophet, and as bad as I hate to say this I agree with 5 of your 7 points, but he is our President and I do repsect his office... and there were 65 million people who flet he would make just as good of a President as any of the others we have had whether demos or repubs, we had some bad one during my life time bith demos and repubs...:toomuch:... and unless you or prophet plan run for President 2012, we'll have Obama again,lol... and maybe his second term will be better as has been the case for all the others Presidents except Clinton, he had too many sexual personal probems during his second term...:zzzz::rolleyes::laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 05:09 PM

Prophetic wrote - "I personally believe that Nero Caesar will definitely be the Beast of the 1260-day {Not 7-year} Tribulation who will come up from the Abyss or Hell since all 7 Bible clues point directly to Nero the 6th Caesar who killed Paul and Peter in AD 66. and whose name adds up to 666 in Hebrew."

If Nero is the beast, who is going to resurrect him from the dead?

Do you believe the entire book of Revelation takes place over a 1260 day period?

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 05:52 PM

I believe that Revelation 6:1 to Revelation 21:5 takes place over a 1263 1/2-day period since 666 will kill Moses and Elijah after they have completed their 1260-day testimony 3 1/2 days before the 7th angel sounds the 7th and last trumpet and it is time to judge the saved and the lost {See Rev 11:3,7-15,18} Moses and Elijah will come 3 1/2 days before the 1260-day {42 30-day months} reign of 666 {See Rev 13:5} and will warn God's saints of the coming of Satan and 666 from the Abyss or hell.

This very sinful ROMAN KING whose name adds up to 666 and who was fatally wounded by a sword before AD 96, will "COME UP FROM THE *ABYSS* or *HELL* as per Rev 11:7 & Rev 17:8. We know that the ABYSS is HELL by comparing 2 Peter 2:4 with Luke 8:30b,31. God will allow Satan to release Nero from the Abyss or hell during the Great Tribulation. We can be sure that Nero Caesar is now in the Abyss or Hell since he killed Paul and Peter and thousands of Christians and sent Vespasian {the father of Titus and Domitian Caesar} to kill the Jews and destroy their Temple.

Rev 11:7: "Now when they {Moses & Elijah} have finished their {1260-day-Rev 11:3} testimony, the Beast {666}that comes up from the ABYSS {OR Hell}will attack them and kill them." After 3 1/2 days they will rise to heaven in a cloud Rev 11:11,12} and then the 7th angel will sound the 7th and last trumpet {Rev 11:15} and it is time for judging the dead AND REWARDING YOUR SERVANTS{Rev 11:18}.:applause:

Page : 1 2