Author Thread: Misconception?
Admin

Misconception?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2011 03:31 PM

Okay, I'm going to say something that's sort of a theory that has been growing in my head, and you ladies let me know if it's a misconception or not:

Women don't care as much about rejection or being accepted as guys do. To them, guys are something they could either take it or leave it.

View Profile
History
Misconception?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 01:53 PM

Probably the older she is the less attention she gets - and that is not saying that its all good attention, but I still stand by that belief and very strongly so - because I see it right infront of my eyes "everywhere" I go. In the big city - guarantee that is all that is required. All she would need to do is hang out at the local conveniece store (although probably not the best example) and within about 15 minutes if they are busy some guy will start talking to her and/or asking her questions.

Might be not so much the case if someone lives in a little town though.

View Profile
History
Misconception?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 01:58 PM

Ah ha Bcpianogal, I just checked out your profile - and it kind of looks like you are in a small town:glow:

Its good at least that you are aware its not because of your looks you are not getting attention, but if you lived in a big city - you would get plenty - but then again, as I said, it would not all be good. A lot of really sick people out there,

including people who come across as being nice.

View Profile
History
Misconception?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 07:50 PM

As to a "Pretty" woman getting more attention

I would have to disagree. I would venture that just because she appears to be pretty makes her "off limits" to some men that might think she will look down on them and therefore they avoid her.

Make sense?

rainbowian

View Profile
History
Misconception?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2011 03:22 PM

I think it's accurate. Women know that there will be 10 guys around the corner wanting to get with her so it's something they don't have to worry about.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Misconception?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2011 04:06 PM

HELLO ALL DEAR FRIENDS,

IT'S A LOVELY TOPIC:)

WELL ,I MUST AGRREE WITH ARHIMEDES AGAIN....ALTHOGH I DON'T ACCEPT MYSELF AS A "PRITTY" I'D BE GLAD TO LOOK CHARMING IN FRIENDS YEYS AT LEAST:)

AND IT'S REALLY EAZY FOR ME TO MAKE FRIENDS IN PERSON THAN HERE....OH...I JUST FEEL I'M TALKING TO JUST TO ONOTHER COMPUTER....:( NOT IN PERSON ....I ASSUME I FEEL THAT WAY .....JUST BECOUSE I'M A BIT MORE EMOTIONAL AND...NOT SO YOUNG I MEAN " A GIRL OF COPMPUTER GENERATION":)

WELL ,I REALLY WISH I COULD FIND MY BETTER ENVIREMONT WHERE WOULD EASYLY .........DESCOVER MY ETERNAL PARTNER,

GOD BLESS U ALL DEEAR FRIENDS HERE!!!AND HELP U IN FINDING U BETTER HALF:):angel::angel::prayingm::prayingf:

PSALM 37:4 REJOYS IN THE LORD JESUS AND HE WILL GIVE U THE DESIRE OF U HEART(LOOK AT IT PLS!)!!

ONCE AGAIN GOD BLESS U ALL!!:angel::angel:

LOVE,

VANI

Page : 1 2