Author Thread: Your soulmate, God's way
Admin

Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 8 Mar, 2017 11:05 PM

To all the men here on CDFF: do you believe that God has made a woman, specially, for you, one who is your perfect match and will fit all your needs? I do believe that for every man God made a female match, just like He did with Adam. Anyone who would like to talk with me about this and about how one can absolutely confirm one's God given match--let's totally chat :)

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 14 May, 2017 10:40 PM

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, there is a connection between the purpose God gave you and your mate. For every man, God made a female match, and together they are to become one in purpose for the glory of God and His Kingdom of Heaven here on Earth. If you seek the one God has matched you with before you were even born, God willing, I believe you'll be together.

When I said, that they would meet all your needs, I apologize for I should have been more descriptive. You become one flesh, walking as one with God and yes altogether all your needs will be met. Hope this clarifies it :)

The case for free will: Revelation 13:8 (http://biblehub.com/revelation/13-8.htm). God knew you would choose Him, before you chose Him; He chose you before you even knew you would choose Him.

Philippians 4:6-7 (TLB) Don�t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don�t forget to thank Him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God�s Peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His Peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.

God's got every second of your life in His hands, all you have to do is not worry about anything because you trust in Him.

1 Corinthians 2:9 (TLB) ...No mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord.

Proverbs 9:10-12 (TLB) For the reverence and fear of God are basic to all wisdom. Knowing God results in every other kind of understanding. �I, Wisdom, will make the hours of your day more profitable and the years of your life more fruitful.� Wisdom is its own reward, and if you scorn her, you hurt only yourself.

And back to your perfect one (yes your perfect one) the one God matched you with: Even in Song of Solomon--despite King Solomon's 60 other queens, 80 concubines, and the un-numbered virgins available to him, the girl in the song, that dove and Queen to be--she was his perfect one, and among them all, without an equal. I suggest reading TLB version of Song of Solomon :)

Trallishar

View Profile
History
Your soulmate, God's way
Posted : 21 Aug, 2017 05:47 AM

I would begin with this Bible text: Jeremiah 29:11-13 New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,� declares the Lord, �plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

So with that, I personally believe that yes, God did set someone for a guy or a woman to meet in life. All we need to do is to ask God's wisdom and guidance to lead us to the one that He has chosen for us. Sometimes, we ended up marrying someone whom we regret marrying later on because of our own selfish choices and decisions. Let God be the guide and let His will be done in our lives. That's just from my personal point of view.

Page : 1 2