Author Thread: interracial dating
holy_boi_512

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 6 Jul, 2010 12:54 AM

You know its funny. THis is supposed to be christian site but not alot of women here are into black guys. Now I'm not saying that I have to have people talk to me or anything but to be rejected because of my skin color is just messed up. I have no problem with interracial dating but why is it that non christian women are ok with it but not christian women here?

meesha25

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 31 Jul, 2010 07:24 AM

I would have to say it is preference. Like I like a guy who is taller then me and I don't really like stereotypes. So if you fall under that title then I may not be attracted to you black, white, hispanic, or whatever. I am pretty open and I've talked to black, white, asian guys before and I don't have a race issue. I'm all about interracial dating haha. As long as you are following what God has for you and remember He give you the desires of your heart. God bless

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 4 Aug, 2010 10:17 PM

Christian and filled with God's love does not negate personal preference. Each person has someone that appeals to them in a special and your/our being Christian men does not mean that she simply abandon her desires to accommodate someone else's expectations or desires. Sometimes it's not about race... sometimes it's simply a matter of chemistry or the lack thereof.

Either way, learn, live, love and let others do the same. Accept what is and happily move along.

:yay: BOOOO-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Just my 3 cents.

lsimonelli322

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 9 Aug, 2010 05:49 PM

IF you like someone and then fall in Love with them its still Love regardless of any ethnic racial or social differences..

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 14 Aug, 2010 04:35 PM

wow, very interesting topic. have enjoyed reading the forum post and replies.....in my personal opinion, certain people are attracted to certain things, and @ holy, idk if i agree with you, but maybe it has been ur experience that not alot of Christian women date outside their race (more specifically white women dating black men). But like I said, maybe this has been mostly your experience......I like going to interracial churches, as well as work places and schools. I enjoy learning about other cultures, languages, etc. and sometimes white people just bore me. Lol....don't hate. I can say that...Im white. Lol. But seriously, it is such a contraversial subject b/c also some people are racist, and claim to be Christian, and yet they don't want to admit it or see that their racism is extremely contradictory to our faith. But yet there are just certain things that people are attracted to also, and this may mean they are either not attracted to individuals of the same race, or that they are only attracted to individuals of same/similar race....there are so many psychological/psycho-social/cultural/soc/ issues that play into what a person is and isnt attracted that it makes the issue so complex...and interesting....nice topic tho :nicenurse:

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 07:10 PM

Not every woman is a gift--

Pr 21:9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

Pr 21:19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Pr 25:24 It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.

LOL:laugh:

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 10:21 AM

I am sure I will get some hate mail and or my account gets deleted. But let me jump in here and give my comment on this thread anyway.

Many like to play the "race card" obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton etc..

I don't date outside my race does this make me a racist, or a hater because of this. Many will say I am. Even though for someone to be a racist chances are they are always White. Just ask jesse, or al that question.

There is no nice way to say this, so I will just say it out right. If God had wanted all of us to be one race he would of made us just one color.

Each and every race should enbrace their own race. Plain and simple.

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 09:29 PM

Sorry my english mistakes, I am brasilian and my original language is portuguese.

In my country,specially in my city, is very normal interacial date.

I prefer white man, but all choice and wish in my life has to be submitted the Sovereign God's Will.

God gave me freedom to date a man of any race, so... why the people have to judge my preference?!?

The most important for me is to know God's Will for my life and to obey Him.

I pray for God not to allow my heart to be closed for the blessings that He has for me, be black, white or mixed.

God bless all us.

Saron rose

:)

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 23 Nov, 2010 01:26 PM

I found it on internet and I thought very interesting, maybe it helps some people.

Interracial Dating Question Checklist

� What would your family and friends say if you told them you were dating someone from a different race or ethnicity?

� If family and friends react negatively to interracial dating, what would be your response?

� How will you and your interracial date respond to societal disapproval and outright racism? Prejudices could come in forms ranging from staring at a restaurant or church, to ostracizing and outright physical threats.

� Have you and your interracial dating partner openly discussed cultural differences, and their implications if the dating relationship were to culminate in marriage?

Openly and honestly go over the above questions first by yourself, and then together with your interracial dating interest. This exercise will give you an indication of whether or not this interracial dating relationship could be successful.

The longest lasting interracial dating relationships and marriages are those which are able to weave the best of both cultures into unison with each other.

DrPepperLover

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 1 Apr, 2011 04:39 PM

I so agree, personal preference is the key.

Guardian143

View Profile
History
interracial dating
Posted : 9 Jun, 2013 05:56 PM

If you find a non-Christian woman that likes you then bring her to your church. If it's God's will then she will convert. Problem solved.

Page : 1 2 3