Author Thread: George
Admin

George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 06:09 AM

Hey Phil:

I happen to see in you;

Biblical Ignorance and Self Deception.

A judgemental and arrogant attitude against ANYONEthat does not believe in your Health and Wealth THEORIES.

Last but not least,you display an incredibly UNTEACHABLE spirit.

Almost any Scripture someone that is not a HEALTH and WEALTHER,you automatically tell them that they are not of the faith.

Their understanding is not in line with scripture (Rather H-W theories).

You belitlle others,and tell them that they need to trust in faith.

George this is doing just what Jesus said to do and mark those that proclaim another Gospel, I am not know or ever one that would try to belittle anyone, but that is clearly one of your tactics.

George you again make the statement concerning faith, that exposes the darkness you so willing embrace by your free will that you say man does not have.

Do you remember posting on this forum that 1st peter 2:24 is spiritual healing?

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 11:55 AM

It just seems like you pick on james and Mr.Meanie. Although there are certain things I disagree with them on, I would never call them devils or false teachers. I consider both to be brothers in Christ. And just because they disagree with you doesn't mean they are ALWAYS wrong.

As for the health wealth preachers, the majority of them are in it for the money. Doesn't God tell us to turn away from those who suppose that gain is godliness?

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 12:08 PM

Well what does the lord say to do with those that proclaim another Gospel, do you realize what they teach can cause people to go to hell.

It causes doubt, driven by fear which is simply Satan's spiritual force.

Both of them attack the truth revealed in the parable of the sower, and in that teaching Jesus made it clear this is how the whole kingdom operates.

Both refuse to acknowledge the word of God, or to be corrected.

You will see that also in the bible, it is not being ignorant as much as it is being willfully ignorant, hardened against the truth.

Hosea 4:6 � My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

For some reason most people on this forum seem to think it is ok to be in Gross error, and when you reject the word of God, you are rejecting the God of the word, it is one thing to be unlearned, but it is another to be hardened to the truth.

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 12:16 PM

good words Phil :applause:

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 12:27 PM

Does it make you feel good Phil, when silly women say atta boy after your posts? You would do well to call some of them out who are full of hypocrisy, arrogance, and pride.When the phonies praise you, it makes me go hmmm.:yay:

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 12:36 PM

Why would you say That Chevy my motivation is always my love for the lord and hating the evil, when you love the lord you also have a love for his sheep, but in answer to your question, why does it seem you try to protect those that hate truth?

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 12:52 PM

Michael,

you call me a silly woman...but i am what i am.

Phil is right by saying that we all should have only ONE motivation:

i.e. love for the Lord and hating the evil, when you love the Lord you also have a love for His sheep,

It is the law of god and by it we are governed.

We all can make mistakes and sin and think that other people are wrong but God jusges us by His Truth and we should conform to it no matter if we we are silly christians or unbelievers.

Sp again, what is we all have to CONFORM to?

We are commanded/ordered to LOVE God and LOVE PEOPLE.

Love yal.

Bahira

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 12:57 PM

Hate Truth? How can you even make a claim like that? Do you know their hearts? Instead of accusing people of not being saved, hating truth, being false teachers, why not maturely discuss your beliefs? You were being called a false teacher not long ago by some who are praising you now. I love you P.J. and I also love james, Mr.Meanie, Dennis! Your insults seem quite carnal for a man who claims to be so spiritual. I don't think you are the only man on this forum who loves the Lord. I love Him too.:glow:

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 01:03 PM

The TRUTH is ONE for all.

Or you accept it and live as it says or you hate it and you hate even God who says it.

There is no third option.

Before to judge another person, check your heart and motives to get cleansed of the same errors.

Because finally God will JUDGE us all, so there is no reason to hate each other by condemning each other before the Final Judgement Day. :ROFL:

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 01:03 PM

Actually Chevy it is the exact opposite, you can any know one's heart if you are saved, you know them by their fruits.

Both of those you mentioned exalt carnality, which is simply the natural part of man trying to understand God and they do that by choice refusing to acknowledge the truth.

Ro 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Why does the word of God plead with man to put down his flesh and renew his mind.

Chevy I never said either one of the two are teachers, how can one teach something they know nothing about?

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 01:05 PM

GOD HAS PROMISED IN JEREMIAH 29:13: YOU WILL FIND ME WHEN YOU SEEK ME WITH **ALL YOUR HEART**.�

John 14:23: Jesus says, �If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching, My Father will love him, and We will make Our home with him.� Matthew 28:19.20� Jesus commands, �Go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to *OBEY EVERYTHING I have commanded you!� {See I John 2:3-5}

So let us read God's Word daily {Acts 17:11} and then *DO WHAT IT SAYS*! {James 1:22,25}:angel:

Acts 17:11: �The Bereans were of noble character, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures *EVERY DAY*!�

James 1:22,25: �Do not merely listen to the Word. *DO WHAT IT SAYS*!... and he who continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but *DOING IT*�will be blessed in what he does.

Matthew 16:27; Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in **HIS FATHER'S GLORY WITH HIS ANGELS:angel:** {See Matt 24:30,31 & 2 Thess 1:6-10}, and *THEN* He will reward each person according to what he has done.� Revelation 22:12: Jesus says, �Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!� {When Jesus comes in His Father's glory with His angels} 2 Corinthians 5:10: For we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, {When Jesus comes in His Father's glory with His angels} whether good or bad.�

Ephesians 2:8-10: It is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is NOT from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God--not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. So Salvation is the ***FREE GIFT*** of God's grace and good works can only be performed by the saved.

Daniel 12:3: �Those who impart wisdom will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever!�

Matthew 5:14,16: Jesus says, �You are the LIGHT of the world...Let your LIGHT shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

I Corinthians 3:6-9: Paul says, �The Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed. Apollos watered it, but God made it grow... The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers!�

So let our lights *SHINE* with the many gifts God has given us and we can have a REVIVAL with the hope of countless eternal rewards for faithful and loving service.

I Corinthians 1:7: For �You do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be *REVEALED*!�:applause:

]

Page : 1 2 3