Author Thread: One Catholic:
Admin

One Catholic:
Posted : 30 Aug, 2011 08:40 PM

Thank God the remission of sin's is for all that profess Jesus as lord!!

I know of a man in the summer of 1985 early one June morning around 5:05 am that heard as a audible voice you know what you have to do, this man is one that grew up in a catholic family and had said he did not believe their was a God, was not looking for him, and did not care if he existed. This voice said five times you know what you need to do, which tells a man nothing really because nothing else was said, but God is supernatural, not natural, this did not know how was talking to him. This man simply said to whoever I guess if you are I will, so many times man trys to limit God in so many ways but he is always listening to any cry of the heart of man towards him and quickly responds to those that Cry out to him, for he is not willing that any should perish that all should come unto everlasting life. I remember it as if it was yesterday, that day I picked up a bible and started reading it and was so excited, and it seemed as if any time I opened my mouth father would come out, because the word of God says we have been given the spirit of adoption that crys out abba father.

The lord Jesus has made the way to the father so simple, one only need to believe and confess Jesus as lord, and they will be saved.

megreg

View Profile
History
One Catholic:
Posted : 30 Aug, 2011 11:16 PM

Amen PJ, had a similar experience.

View Profile
History
One Catholic:
Posted : 31 Aug, 2011 12:27 PM

2 Timothy 3:16; & 2 Tim 4:3,4: � **ALL SCRIPTURE** is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.... For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Matthew 1:24,25: When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he had no union with her **UNTIL** she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

Mark 6:1,3:Jesus left and went to His hometown...and began to teach...They asked, "Isn't this the carpenter? Isn't this Mary's son and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas and Simon? Aren't His sisters here with us?"

Mark 3:31-34: Then Jesus' mother and BROTHERS arrived. Standing outside...A crowd was sitting around Him, and they told Him, "Your mother and BROTHERS are outside looking for you." "Who are My mother and my brothers?" Jesus asked. Then He looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother!"

Matthew 6:6,9-11: Jesus says, �When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your **Father**, who is unseen. Then your **Father**, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you ...This then is how you should pray: �Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be your name, your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.....� Is there even one instance where a believer prayed to someone other than the **Father** in the OT or the NT?? Answer; ZERO! What church had its evil leader:devil: decree that it is OK to pray to and worship Mary, a human being, who was a sinless VIRGIN??

I Timothy 3:1-5:If anyone sets his heart on being an Overseer or Bishop, he desires a noble task. Now the Overseer or Bishop must be the husband of but one wife.....He must manage his own family well..If anyone does no know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church? I Tim 3:12 and Titus 1:6: Deacons and Elders should also be the husband of but one wife. I Corinthians 9:5: Paul said �Don't we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other Apostles and the Lord's brothers and Cephas {PETER} What church:devil: became famous for having thousands of their unmarried priests fondle and seduce hundreds of thousands of innocent and trusting children??

Matthew 23:9: Jesus says, �Do not call ANYONE on earth 'father,' for you have ONE {Spiritual} Father, and He is in Heaven!!� What Church calls all their priests spiritual �Fathers�?? And their Satanic leader:devil: �Holy Father�??

This Church actually claim that they do not worship Mary but what are all these "Hail Mary's" all about??? Actually this Church:devil: worships and prays to Mary far more than they worship Jesus and His Father combined even though God's Word commands us over 100 times to Worship and pray to GOD ALONE

Hebrews 9:15,26b-28: Christ is the mediator of a NEW COVENANT so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant...But now He has APPEARED ONCE FOR ALL at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the SACRIFICE of Himself... so Christ was SACRIFICED ONCE to take away the sins of many people, and He will *APPEAR* a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him. Hebrews 10:10: �We have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus **ONCE FOR ALL**!!�

Now there are some who believe that Jesus has to die every day except Good Friday to take away sins and that Satanic priests:devil: have the power to change wine into the blood of Jesus and wafers into the body of Jesus which they eat.

Sounds like a great church for cannibals and vampires.

Rev 22:16,18,19: Jesus says, �I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give *YOU* {The Greek for YOU is plural} this testimony *FOR* the CHURCHES.�... �I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone **ADDS** anything to them, God will add to him the plagues {Including eternal torment in Hell} described in this book. And if anyone **TAKES WORD AWAY** from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city which are described in this book.�

View Profile
History
One Catholic:
Posted : 31 Aug, 2011 12:49 PM

There are those that think they will be heard for their many words but their heart is far from the lord