Author Thread: Finally found a nice site!
Brwneyez_58

View Profile
History
Finally found a nice site!
Posted : 27 Mar, 2012 12:16 PM

Hey there. I'm new to Texas and this site. So far it seems to be a nice place. I'm into blogging and chatting and it seems this has both.

Well...this is a place to introduce so here goes: I've been a single mom for well over 15yrs. raising my four children as well as my sister's boy since her death from LUPUS. Thankfully before her passing she accepted Christ as her Savior and was fully intending on giving her all to Him and her son after her operation. God had other plans.

My ex-hubby is a troubled man and abandoned us due to a massive demon attack on his life. Some of us are able to fight them, others still struggle. It doesn't make him a lesser human.....just not fully awakened yet! I pray for him all the time.

I haven't really dated in over a decade. 3 real dates since my marriage broke up. I have dedicated my life to my children who are now fully grown physically....LOL 26-20 yrs. of age. 4 boys which includes my nephew and my baby is my daughter.

Just recently I have renewed my faith and committed myself to the Lord. Wow what an awesome experience that can be. I'm in His word daily and researching words and meanings of some of the lessons Jesus and/or Paul have in their teachings. I do beleive outside of Jesus, I love Paul's way of explanation. He's my favorite Apostle.

Well, that's almost all of me in a "nutshell", and yes I can be known as the nut in a shell until you get to know me....then I don't have the shell any longer. LOL