Author Thread: My name is RobertLeeRE and I am the Author of "The Drawing
Admin

My name is RobertLeeRE and I am the Author of "The Drawing
Posted : 7 Jul, 2014 10:14 PM

I am interested in meeting other Christians that read, and love Science fiction. I am seeking Christians to review my christian Science Fiction book called "The Drawing." It is Science fiction, it is the gospel, it is mystery and thriller, it is a novel with a metaphor of the cross weaved into it. I am seeking Christians to read my book and post a review of what they thought on Amazon and on their blogs.:glow:

Sorry Ladies, I am currently engages to a lovely woman I met on this site 8 months ago. We hope to get married by the end of the year, we met on here. We talk everyday and are very excited of our future together. So that is a testimony of this site right!:applause:

Anyway I published my first novel and am offering discounted or sometimes free copies to those interested in the genre that will read the book and post a review and Amazon. So if your interested contact me.

God Bless you All,

RobertLeeRE

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2014 05:14 PM

Email me. Send me a free copy and Id be happy to give an honest review.

I read all of Frank Peritti's books. I wish he would write some more!! Is your style of writing like his?

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2014 09:36 PM

Silly...I cannot email you without your email address.:glow: I think this is the 2nd response I sent you. Please email me at [email protected]

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2014 08:25 PM

Congratulations to you both!:applause: I am interested on reading your book.My name's Michele,email address :[email protected] God bless you both! =)