Author Thread: Loving my kids and looking for true love
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Loving my kids and looking for true love
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:21 PM

men write to me wanting me to ditch my kids. My children are my hands my legs, my eyes, my family. I love to hear them laugh and grow and I always hope to be a part of their lives. To have a mature, caring man who has love for me and them, can accept them as his own, and even likes cats, is who I am looking for... a husband to stand by us and who my kids can look back on and say I am sure proud he is MY dad!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2018 10:48 AM

I am a single parent and I too want a guy whose heart is so full of the love of God that he will love my kids and I faithfully. The Bible says it is a very hard thing to find a faithful man...and it sure is. Job was a very rare kind of guy...so I just keep hoping, and waiting on the Lord because He can do anything...in the mean time I turn my heart to Him when I'm lonely and He is faithful...Carter Conlon has a very helpful preach on Youtube about loneliness. God bless you x

Shawn123578^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2019 09:42 PM

True love is hard to find this day's cause "some people don't know what they really want! I thought I found true love but it wasn't, instead I had to endure the pain of getting hurt badly. I know God will lead me to the right one.