Author Thread: JESUS SAYS, "A **NEW** COMMAND I GIVE YOU: LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU**!" John 13:34
Admin

JESUS SAYS, "A **NEW** COMMAND I GIVE YOU: LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU**!" John 13:34
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 09:08 PM

**THE FATHER LOVES HIS FAITHUL SAINTS JUST AS MUCH AS HE LOVES JESUS**

John 17:23: Jesus says to His Father, "You sent Me and have **LOVED THEM** even as you **LOVED** Me!!"

**JESUS LOVES HIS FAITHFUL SAINTS **JUST AS MUCH** AS THE FATHER LOVES HIM**!!

John 15:9,10" Jesus says, "As the Father **LOVED** Me, so I have **LOVED** you!! Now remain in My **LOVE . **IF** you obey My commands, you will remain in My **LOVE**, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His **LOVE** !"

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who **LOVES** Me! He who loves Me will be **LOVED** by My Father, and I will **LOVE** him....If anyone **LOVES** Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will **LOVE** him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him!!"

I John 3:18: Dear children, let us not **LOVE** with words or tongue but with actions and in truth!

WHAT'S **LOVE** GOT TO DO WITH IT??

I Peter 1:22: "Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere **LOVE** for your brothers, **LOVE** one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again... through the living and enduring Word of God!

I Peter 4:8: **ABOVE ALL**, **LOVE** each other **DEEPLY**, because **LOVE** covers over a multitude of sins!

I Corinthians 13:2,4-8: If I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not **LOVE** I am nothing...**LOVE** is patient, **LOVE** is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. **LOVE** does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. **LOVE** never fails!!"

John 13:34: Jesus says, "A NEW command I give you: **LOVE* one another As I have **LOVED** you, so you must **LOVE** one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples." John 15:12,13: Jesus says, "My command is this: **LOVE** each other as I have **LOVED** you. Greater **LOVE** has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

I John 3:16: This how we know what **LOVE** is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers!

Ephesians 5:1,2: Be **IMITATORS OF GOD**, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of **LOVE**, just as Christ **LOVED** us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God!

Luke 6:27,28,35,36: Jesus says, "**LOVE** your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. **LOVE** your enemies, do good to them. and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD** will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful!"

Matthew 28:19.20” Jesus commands, “Go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to *OBEY EVERYTHING* I have commanded you!” {See I John 2:3-5}

EVERYTHING would also include all the other commands in God's inspired Word from Acts to Revelation as per 2 Timothy 3:16: 4:2: "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work...Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction."

If we really **LOVE** our brothers and sister in Christ we will lovingly teach them to obey all the approximately 400 commands of the NT with **LOVE** in the hope of countless eternal rewards when Jesus comes with great power with all His angels.

Revelation 22:112: Jesus says,"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!?

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done."

Ephesians 4:15: "Speaking the Truth in **LOVE** , we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ! From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in **LOVE** , as each part does its work."

Ephesians 3:17-19: "I pray that you, being rooted and established in **LOVE** may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the **LOVE** of Christ, and to know this **LOVE** that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God!!"

I John 4:7-12: Dear friends, let us **LOVE** one another, for **LOVE** comes from God. Everyone who **LOVES** has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not **LOVE** does not know God, because God is **LOVE**. This is how God showed His **LOVE**among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him. This is **LOVE**, not that we **LOVED** God, but that He **LOVED** us and sent His Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so **LOVED** us, we ought to **LOVE** one another. No one has ever seen God, but if we **LOVE** one another, God lives in us and His **LOVE** is made complete in us!

Romans 8:35,37-39: Who shall separate us from the **LOVE** of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...We are more than conquerors through Him who **LOVED** us! For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the **LOVE** of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!!

KJVonly

View Profile
History
JESUS SAYS, "A **NEW** COMMAND I GIVE YOU: LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU**!" John 13:34
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 01:09 PM

Parrot

Your confusing Mark 16 and James 5.

James speaks of the Elder being summoned.

Looking at the context it would seem that this "sick" person who is in need of an Elder has a need for spiritual restoration and not so much a physical one, although physical illness could follow being in conflict with the Spirit. James goes on to say that if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. I do not see how this conflicts with Mark and becomes "satanic" doctrine. The Elder is a spiritual guide or helper. Now Job sure needed that instead of his "miserable comforters"! Job 16:2

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 01:19 PM

Little David quote:

There’s no reason to believe the authority of God’s inspired word has not been well preserved down through the years.

I certainly agree: It would certainly believe that God would make sure that there were very accurate translations of His inspired Words since we are born again through the Living Word of God and Jesus claims that God's saints are also sanctified through the Living Word of God.

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT**} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like Grace} will not put up with sound doctrine!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!

John 17:17: Jesus prayed to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!!"

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 02:13 PM

Parrot quote

However God has used the King James Version to convert many saints. I believe that if you gather all the verses together on each specific Bible topic you will not be fooled by False teachers and False Doctrines.

End quote

Then why say that Mark 16 and James 5 contradict and say it's satanic doctrine ???

You say that some verses are not found in the original manuscripts. Well no wonder! You use a Minority and not Majority text!!! http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/m-m.html

Your NIV is corrupted! As it is referred to as Codex SINaiticus , the one that Tischendorf fished out of the wastepaper basket at the Catholic Monestery!

Some have even speculated this might be one of the fifty Bibles the Emperor Constantine commissioned Eusebius to prepare after he had made Christianity a legal religion in the Roman Empire.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 02:50 PM

There are certainly some errors in all of the translations of God's Word in the Koine Greek which is inspired by God. By far the worst example is: After Mark 16:8 all of the major translations **EXCEPT THE KING JAMES VERSION** have a footnote which reads: "The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20."

And Mark 16:16-18: Wrongly states: "Whoever believes and is **BAPTIZED WILL BE SAVED** .... And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands, and they will **DRINK DEADLY POISON, it will not hurt them at all; they will **PLACE THEIR HANDS** on sick people, and they will get well??"

By comparing other Scripture with these mistakes we know that Baptismal Regeneration is wrong and even in the early church not every saint spoke in other languages. and there is not one other Scripture that tells us to **DRINK DEADLY POISON** and to **PICK UP SNAKES** some of which are deadly. There is also a Scripture which contradicts **PLACING HANDS ON SICK PEOPLE WILL MAKE THEM WELL** in James 5:14,15!

Of course those denominations which believe in Baptismal Regeneration and many Charismatic churches believe these verses are the inspired words of God.

And so the KJV version is the only version that implies that the extremely Satanic Mark 16:16-18 are the inspired Words of God. The KJV version is also written in 16th Century English which is very hard for 20th Century Christians to understand.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 03:50 PM

Kjv, you use the term Elder singular, when ELDERS plural is used in the text.

Elders are older MEN which oversee the needs of a local assembly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 04:44 PM

a difference in translation does not make an error. it simply means there is a difference.

for example, in philemon 6 the king james translates "the communication of thy faith." Others translate "the fellowship of thy faith."

the greek word behind both translations is a word which carries the idea of having things in common or sharing things.

the vulgate uses the latin word "communication." the translators of the kj were just as skilled in latin as they were in greek or hebrew. modern cristians tend to see "communication" narrowly as though it represents only the transmission of information by some media, print, word of mouth, tv, internet, etc. They tend to read the verse as though we were communicating our faith.

we can compare other passages where the word is found.

galatians 6:6, philippians 4:14-15, I timothy 6:18, Hebrews 13:16.

neither translation is an error. it is interesting to note that the translations that use the two words "fellowship" and "communication" were all translated in the 1500's and 1600's.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 05:33 PM

Parrot quote:

After Mark 16:8 all of the major translations **EXCEPT THE KING JAMES VERSION** have a footnote which reads: "The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20."

End quote

Your translation is not a majority text then. It is a minority from the Kittel family. Kittel's son was the theologian and Nazi apologist Gerhard Kittel. The Bible Method of defining Bible words is let the Bible interpret the Bible. We are told to "compare spiritual things with spiritual," I Corinthians 2:13.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 05:57 PM

There are certainly some errors in all of the translations of God's Word in the Koine Greek which is inspired by God. By far the worst example is: After Mark 16:8 all of the major translations **EXCEPT THE KING JAMES VERSION** have a footnote which reads: "The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20."

And Mark 16:16-18: Wrongly states: "Whoever believes and is **BAPTIZED WILL BE SAVED** .... And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands, and they will **DRINK DEADLY POISON, it will not hurt them at all; they will **PLACE THEIR HANDS** on sick people, and they will get well??"

By comparing other Scripture with these mistakes we know that Baptismal Regeneration is wrong and even in the early church not every saint spoke in other languages. and there is not one other Scripture that tells us to **DRINK DEADLY POISON** and to **PICK UP SNAKES** some of which are deadly. There is also a Scripture which contradicts **PLACING HANDS ON SICK PEOPLE WILL MAKE THEM WELL** in James 5:14,15!

Of course those denominations which believe in Baptismal Regeneration and many Charismatic churches believe these verses are the inspired words of God.

And so the KJV version is the only version that implies that the extremely Satanic Mark 16:16-18 are the inspired Words of God. The KJV version is also written in 16th Century English which is very hard for 20th Century Christians to understand.

The origin of the term **EASTER** for the feast of Christ’s Resurrection has been popularly considered to be from the Anglo-Saxon **EASTRE**, a goddess of spring and the evil Queen of Heaven. {Read Jeremiah 44:22-25!}

The KJV version is the only version that translates the Greek word **PASCHA** as **EASTER** in Acts 12:4 and all other major translations correctly translate the Greek word **PASCHA** as **PASSOVER**!! {Read Jeremiah 44::22-25!}

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 08:24 PM

Parrot quote:

The origin of the term **EASTER** for the feast of Christ’s Resurrection has been popularly considered to be from the Anglo-Saxon **EASTRE**, a goddess of spring and the evil Queen of Heaven. {Read Jeremiah 44:22-25!}

End quote

I am familiar with that verse in Jeremiah.

The Old English word for the month of April was "Eosturmonað"

It is far more logical that the name of the month, which means, "East/Sunrise month", came first in the ancestral language of the Saxons, which is Old Germanic, because March is the time when the days noticeably begin to start earlier (as stated under the section for myth 2, the Saxon word "east" was a descriptive word that referred to the dawn or sunrise. The -er suffix in "Easter" comes from the influence of either the Proto-Germanic austra or the Old Frisian aster).

What is commonly seen among cultures is that some words referring to natural phenomena become personified as pagan deities. For example, the Semitic fertility goddess Ashtoreth (Joshua 9:10) is the deification of the Semitic word "עשׁתּרה (‛ashterâh)" which means "flock" (e.g. Deuteronomy 7:13). Another example is the Semitic fertility god Dagon (Judges 16:23) who is the deification of the Semitic word "דּגן (dâgân)" which means "wheat" (e.g. Jeremiah 31:12). Another example is the name of the Roman goddess Aurora, which is the Latin word for "dawn". The Latin word "aurora" just means "dawn" if it is used in an ordinary sense. If a Christian goes on an "Aurora Borealis Tour", he is by no means participating in a pagan activity but is rather simply enjoying a magnificent "dawn-like" natural phenomenon in the arctic regions. As the Bible associates the resurrection with the dawn, there is biblical basis to calling the time of the resurrection the "dawn" par excellence. "Easter" is the Saxon word for this greatest dawn in all of history.

"In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre." (Matthew 28:1)

"And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun." (Mark 16:2)

"Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them." (Luke 24:1)

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 09:12 PM

The KJV version is the only version that translates the Greek word **PASCHA** as **EASTER** in Acts 12:4 and all other major translations correctly translate the Greek word **PASCHA** as **PASSOVER**!! {Read Jeremiah 44::22-25!}

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7