Author Thread: WILL FAITHEUL CHRISTIANS GO THROUGH TRIBULATION AND THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??
Admin

WILL FAITHEUL CHRISTIANS GO THROUGH TRIBULATION AND THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 09:25 AM

**WILL FAITHFUL CHRISTIANS GO THROUGH TRIBULATION AND THE GREAT TRIBULATION**??

God has always allowed His people to **SUFFER TRIBULATION** and trials because they purify and perfect their faith and will gain countless eternal rewards when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED. There are over 10,000 saints martyred every year and the main culprit is no longer just Islam and the RC Church which killed over 4 million saints. Millions of saints were martyred by the Communist atheist countries after 1917 in Russia and after 1948 in China and then in North Korea and Vietnam. Many more millions were killed by Japan 1937-1945 and by the Fascists in Italy and Germany 1922-1945.

**THE FOLLOWING VERSES CAN NOT BE FOUND IN THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL OR THE PRE-TRIB BIBLE WHICH IS REALLY A SNEAKY PART OF THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL**!!

Romans 8:35-37: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?... For your sake **WE FACE DEATH ALL DAY LONG**; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us!”

John 13:34: Jesus says, "A **NEW COMMAND** I give you: **LOVE* one another As I have **LOVED** you, so you must **LOVE** one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples."

John 15:12,13: Jesus says, "My command is this: **LOVE** each other as I have **LOVED** you. Greater **LOVE** has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

I John 3:16: This how we know what **LOVE** is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers!

I Peter 2:20b,21: But if you **SUFFER FOR DOING GOOD** and endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow **IN HIS STEPS**!

I Peter 4:12,13: “Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But **REJOICE THAT YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE SUFFERINGS OF CHRIST**, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is *REVEALED!”

Matthew 5:10-12 Jesus says, “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. **REJOICE** and be glad, because **GREAT IS YOUR REWARD** **IN HEAVEN**!!"

2 Timothy 3:12: “In fact, **EVERYONE** who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be **PERSECUTED**!”

Romans 5:3: “But we **REJOICE IN OUR SUFFERINGS** because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope!

Philippians 1:29: For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on Him, but also to **SUFFER FOR HIM**!

Philippians 3:10: “I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of **SHARING IN HIS SUFFERINGS**!

Revelation 12:11: “They overcame him {666} by the **BLOOD OF THE LAMB** {**CHURCH SAINTS**} and by the word of their testimony; for they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death!”

Rev 2:10: Jesus says, “Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**.”

We know that Domitian Caesar in the last year of his life, or September AD 95 to September AD 96, decreed that everyone in the Roman Empire must worship statues of former Roman Caesars including Nero Caesar or be put in prison. Because of this evil decree the Apostle John was put in a Roman prison on the Isle of Patmos and Christians all over the Roman Empire were being persecuted with Great Tribulation. During the future 1260-day Great Tribulation there will **ALSO** be a similar worldwide decree that you must worship a miraculous talking statue {See Rev 13:14:18} of 666 {Nero Caesar?} on Worldwide TV or be put in prison.

Revelation 1:9: I. John your brother an **COMPANION IN THE SUFFERING** and Kingdom that are ours in Jesus, was on the Isle of Patmos {A Roman Prison} because of the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus!

Matthew 24:3,9-13: The disciples {**CHURCH SAINTS**} asked Jesus, “What will be the sign of your Coming and the end of the age?? Jesus answered….. {During the Great Tribulation} “Then **YOU** will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and **YOU** will be hated by all nations because of Me. At that time many will turn away from the Faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of *MOST* will grow cold, {THE GREAT APOSTASY} but he {The Called, Chosen & Faithful-Rev 17:14b} who stands firm to the End will be saved.”

This *GREAT APOSTASY** at the beginning of the Great Tribulation is called a **REBELLION** in 2 Thess 2:3!

Revelation 13:5,7-10: The Beast will be given authority for 42 months.. He will be given power to make war against the **SAINTS** and to conquer them... All inhabitants of the earth will worship the Beast--all whose names have not been written in the Book of Life belonging to the **LAMB**. {**CHURCH SAINTS**} He who has an ear let him hear: If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance on the part of the **SAINTS**!

Revelation 14:12,13: This calls for patient endurance on the part of the **SAINTS** who obey God's {NT} commandments and remain faithful to Jesus! {**CHURCH SAINTS**} Then I heard a Voice from heaven say, "**BLESSED** are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!" *Yes," says the Spirit, "They will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them!"

This will come as a tremendous shock for those who teach the Prosperity Gospel and who are mainly seeking earthly treasures rather than eternal Heavenly Rewards. They teach: If you accept Jesus as your Savior you have a free pass to Heaven and God forbid that you should suffer any persecution or go through the Great Tribulation; which fits in with the Prosperity Gospel doctrines which are designed to increase church membership at the expense of the Truth. When is the last time you heard a sermon on the virtues and courage of the many thousands of present-day martyrs?? And this is probably why there will be a great FALLING AWAY {THE GREAT APOSTASY} at the beginning of the Great Tribulation as per Matthew 24:10-12!!

Romans 8:35,37-39: Who shall separate us from the **LOVE** of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...We are more than conquerors through Him who **LOVED** us! For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the **LOVE** of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!!

Isaiah 46:9-11: "I am God, and there is no other. I am God, and there is none like Me! I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come... What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned that will I do!!"

And so this Bible study has shown that there is not even one verse that even implies a Pre-Trib Rapture and over countless Scripture that absolutely guarantees a Post-Trib Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on the **LAST DAY** or **DAY OF THE LORD** for all saints who are not martyrs or one of the 24 Elders on thrones.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 02:09 PM

You know, ,people read Revelation and see where it clearly states that John is addressing the church of Laodicea. BUT alot of preachers will tell you that is means America! Why can't people take it for what it says. LAODICEA! Yes, there will be persecutions of Christians but will it be the GREAT tribulation spoken about in Revelation?. According to what I see in scripture ,no. Every thing I read about concerning the end time speaks of imminency. As in" THIS generation , I come QUICKLY, the winnowing fork IS in his hand to clear the threshing floor, Children, it IS the LAST hour, The kingdom of God IS at hand, The end of all things IS at hand, But in THESE last days, For the mystery of lawlessness is ALREADY at work. Only he who NOW restrains , But stay awake at all times, praying that YOU may have strength to escape all these things that ARE going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” That was over 2,000 years ago!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 03:37 PM

Matthew 24:1-3: Jesus left the Temple and was walking away when Hid disciples came up to to call his attention to its buildings. "Do you see all these things?" Jesus asked, "Truly I tell you, not one stone will be left on another; every one will be thrown down!" As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us, they said, "{Question #1} When will this happen, and {Question #2} what will be the sign of your Coming and the **END** of the age?"

The **PRETERISTS** like KJV only believe this was only 1 Question??

The Mount of Olives Prophecies and answers to these 2 questions by Jesus are in Matthew 24 and 25 Mark 13 and Luke 21. However the answer to Question {#1} as to when the Temple will be completely destroyed in AD 70 is only answered in Luke 21:20-24 below when Jesus warns His saints to flee to the mountains, and Matthew 24:34 only confirms that the Temple and Jerusalem will be destroyed within a generation and they were in AD 70.

Luke 21:20-24: Jesus prophesied, "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its destruction is near {In AD 70}. Then let those in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out and let those in the countrynot enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written {See Daniel 9:26}... Ther will be great distress in the land against this people. They {The Jews} will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. {This prophecy was **FULFILLED** when the Jews took over East Jerusalem on May 14th, AD 1948 and completed when the Jews took over West Jerusalem form the Jordanian Gentiles on June 7th AD 1967 almost 1900 years later!

All of the other prophecies by Jesus in the Mount of Olives prophecies in Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13 and Luke 21 refer to Question #2 "What will be the sign of your coming and the end of the age? will be completed by the 42-month {See Rev 13:4-10 below} Great Tribulation just before the Second Coming of Jesus on the Last Day when all of his saints will be resurrected and receive their new heavenly bodies immediately followed by the resurrection of the Lost and Judgement Day in Matthew 25:31-46

**SUCH AS** Matthew 24:9-13 which prophesies the great falling away at the beginning of the Great Tribulation of many in the church when they will be hated by **ALL** the nations of the world followed by the prophecy by Jesus in Matthew 24:14 that the Goispel must be preacxhed to **ALL** the nations of the world before the End will come. By AD 70 the Gospel had only been preached to those nations in the Roman Empire!

The **PRETERISTS** like KJVonly believe that all of the following events took place in AD 70 ????

In Matthew 24:3,9-13: The disciples asked Jesus, “What will be the sign of your Coming and the end of the age?? Jesus answered….. {During the 42-month Great Tribulation} “Then *YOU* will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and *YOU will be hated by **ALL NATIONS** **BECAUSE OF ME**. At that time many will turn away from the Faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of *MOST will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the **END** will be saved.”

Rev 13:4-10: Men worshiped the dragon {Satan} because he had given authority to the Beast {666} and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the Beast? Who can make war against him?” The Beast will exercise his authority for 42 {30-day} months {1260 days}, He will be given authority over **EVERY** tribe, people, language and **NATION**. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the Beast--all whose names have not been written in the **LAMB'S** Book of Life. Whoever has ears let him hear: "If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed." This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God's saints!

Matthew 24:14: Jesus prophesied, "And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the **WHOLE WORLD** as a testimony to **ALL NATIONS** and **THEN the **END will come!"

Matthew 24:29-31: Immediately after the distress of those {1260} days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light and the **STARS WILL FALL** from the sky! {Luke 21:28 adds "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near!"} Then will ***APPEAR*** the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. and then all the {Unsaved} peoples of the earth will mourn when the see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a loud {7th & Last} trumpet call, and the will gather **HIS ELECT** from the 4 winds, from one end of heavens to the other!" {Mark 13:27 adds "From the ends of the earth!"}

Matthew 25:31-34,41,46: Jesus prophesied, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him, an He will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on His right and the goats on His left. **THEN** the King will say to those on his right. Come, you are blessed by My Father ; take your inhreritance , the Kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world... "Then He will say to those on His left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared fror the Devil and his angels....**THEN** they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life!"

And so the only supposedly good Preterist verses in Mark 9:1 and Matthew 24:34 actually do not prove the Preterist belief and there are over 40 versus in God's Word which totally contradict the Preterist belief!

Ay honest Bible scholar will admit that none of the above events took place in AD 70 and must akll take place in the **FUTURE**. And therefore the Preterist belief that all,the above events took place in AD 70 is completely ridiculous!

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 05:59 PM

I second GSNW. You have posted this 10 times already about this being 1 question.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 06:55 PM

**WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW HEAVEN THE NEW EARTH AND THE ETERNAL NEW JERUSALEM**!!

Except KJVonly and the Preterists!

Hebrews 12:26-28: God says, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens. The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a *KINGDOM* that can not be shaken let us be thankful...for our God is a consuming fire!

2 Peter 3:10-13: But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will DISAPPEAR with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and *EVERYTHING* in it will be burned up . Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you {**CHURCH SAINTS*} wait eagerly for the Day of God to come. That Day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise **WE** {Excluding the Preterists like KJVonly} are looking forward to a New heavens and a New Earth, the home of righteousness.

I Corinthians 15:50--51: I declare to you brothers, that flesh and blood CANNOT INHERIT the *KINGDOM OF GOD*... Listen I tell you a mystery: we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet."

John 18:36: Jesus says, "My *KINGDOM* is not of this world....But now, my Kingdom is from another place!!"

Matthew 25:31-34: Jesus says, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory , and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another..He will put the sheep on the right and the goats on His left. Then the King will say to those on His right, "Come you who are blessed of My Father, take your inheritance, the *KINGDOM* prepared for you!!"

**WE** ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW EARTH, THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE HEAVENLY NEW JERUSALEM!!

Revelation 21:1-5: Then I saw a New heaven and a New Earth, for the {present} first heaven and first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!" Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!"

Hebrews 11:13-16: All these people {Abraham, Sarah Isaac, Jacob, Noah etc} were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were looking for a BETTER COUNTRY--a HEAVENLY ONE. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a *CITY* (The *NEW JERUSALEM*} for them!!

Galatians 4:25,26: Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. But the **JERUSALEM** that is **ABOVE** is free, and she is our MOTHER !!

The New Jerusaem is described in Revelation 21:9 to Revelation 22:5. The New Jerusalem will be 12,000 stadia long, high and wide as per Revelation 21:16. A stadia is 606 feet long which is the exact same length as the ancient Greek stadium. 606 feet times 12,000 equals 7,272,000 feet which is 1377 miles plus 1,440 feet. A mile is exactly 5,280 feet. {1377 times 5,280 feet equal 7,270,560 feet.} And so the New Jerusalem will be exactly 1377 miles plus 1,440 feet long, wide and high!!

Revelation 21:9-12,15-16,19,23,27; Revelation 22:1-6: The angel said to John, “Come, I will show you the Bride the Wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from from God It shone like the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel. It had a great high wall {1377 miles plus 1,440 feet HIGH!} with 12 gates, and with 12 angels at the gates.

The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the City, its gates and its walls. The City was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the City with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia {A Stadia is exactly 606 feet} in length, and as wide and high as it is long. {1377 miles plus 1,440 feet long, wide and high} The wall was made of Jasper, and the City of pure gold, as pure as glass. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone....... The great street of the City was of pure gold, like transparent glass...... Only those written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be able to enter the New Jerusalem!

Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb {Jesus} down the middle of the great street of the City. On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life, bearing 12 crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month... The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the City, and his servants will serve Him. They will see His face and His name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night!! They will not need the light of the lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign **FOR EVER AND EVER**. The angel said to me, “These words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!!”

JESUS WILL WRITE ON US THE NAME OF THE CITY OF GOD THE **NEW JERUSALEM**!!

Revelation 2:18; 3:12,21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes I will give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it... I will write on him the name of the City of My God, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, which is coming down out of heaven from My God....And I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

According to Revelation 22:3 the only 2 thrones in the **NEW JERUSALEM** will be the thrones of the **FATHER** and of the **LAMB** Jesus Christ.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 07:02 PM

Parrot quote:

WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW HEAVEN THE NEW EARTH AND THE ETERNAL NEW JERUSALEM**!!

End quote

Please explain for the class what your interpretation of the new heaven and new earth is?

My interpretation is the new covenant age which Jesus established in the 1st century.

Aren't you in the new covenant now Parrot?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2019 07:23 PM

**WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW HEAVEN THE NEW EARTH AND THE ETERNAL NEW JERUSALEM**!!

Hebrews 12:26-28: God says, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens. The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a *KINGDOM* that can not be shaken let us be thankful...for our God is a consuming fire!

2 Peter 3:10-13: But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will DISAPPEAR with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and *EVERYTHING* in it will be burned up . Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you {**CHURCH SAINTS*} wait eagerly for the Day of God to come. That Day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise **WE** {Excluding the Preterists like KJVonly} are looking forward to a New heavens and a New Earth, the home of righteousness.

I Corinthians 15:50--51: I declare to you brothers, that flesh and blood CANNOT INHERIT the *KINGDOM OF GOD*... Listen I tell you a mystery: we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet."

John 18:36: Jesus says, "My *KINGDOM* is not of this world....But now, my Kingdom is from another place!!"

Matthew 25:31-34: Jesus says, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory , and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another..He will put the sheep on the right and the goats on His left. Then the King will say to those on His right, "Come you who are blessed of My Father, take your inheritance, the *KINGDOM* prepared for you!!"

**WE** ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW EARTH, THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE HEAVENLY NEW JERUSALEM!!

Revelation 21:1-5: Then I saw a New heaven and a New Earth, for the {present} first heaven and first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!" Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!"

Hebrews 11:13-16: All these people {Abraham, Sarah Isaac, Jacob, Noah etc} were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were looking for a BETTER COUNTRY--a HEAVENLY ONE. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a *CITY* (The *NEW JERUSALEM*} for them!!

Galatians 4:25,26: Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. But the **JERUSALEM** that is **ABOVE** is free, and she is our MOTHER !!

The New Jerusaem is described in Revelation 21:9 to Revelation 22:5. The New Jerusalem will be 12,000 stadia long, high and wide as per Revelation 21:16. A stadia is 606 feet long which is the exact same length as the ancient Greek stadium. 606 feet times 12,000 equals 7,272,000 feet which is 1377 miles plus 1,440 feet. A mile is exactly 5,280 feet. {1377 times 5,280 feet equal 7,270,560 feet.} And so the New Jerusalem will be exactly 1377 miles plus 1,440 feet long, wide and high!!

Revelation 21:9-12,15-16,19,23,27; Revelation 22:1-6: The angel said to John, “Come, I will show you the Bride the Wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from from God It shone like the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel. It had a great high wall {1377 miles plus 1,440 feet HIGH!} with 12 gates, and with 12 angels at the gates.

The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the City, its gates and its walls. The City was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the City with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia {A Stadia is exactly 606 feet} in length, and as wide and high as it is long. {1377 miles plus 1,440 feet long, wide and high} The wall was made of Jasper, and the City of pure gold, as pure as glass. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone....... The great street of the City was of pure gold, like transparent glass...... Only those written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be able to enter the New Jerusalem!

Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb {Jesus} down the middle of the great street of the City. On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life, bearing 12 crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month... The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the City, and his servants will serve Him. They will see His face and His name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night!! They will not need the light of the lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign **FOR EVER AND EVER**. The angel said to me, “These words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!!”

Revelation 2:18; 3:12,21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes I will give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it... I will write on him the name of the City of My God, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, which is coming down out of heaven from My God....And I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

According to Revelation 22:3 the only 2 thrones in the **NEW JERUSALEM** will be the thrones of the **FATHER** and of the **LAMB** Jesus Christ.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 01:30 PM

Parrot quote:

On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life, bearing 12 crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month... The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the City, and his servants will serve Him. They will see His face and His name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night!! They will not need the light of the lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign **FOR EVER AND EVER**. The angel said to me, “These words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!

End quote

What is the city? is it physical ? Spiritual? What did Jesus mean by raising up a Temple in 3 days.? We are living stones being built up into a living SPIRITUAL HOUSE with no clay. We who believe on Him are brought into God’s building work and “shall by no means be put to shame” (2:6-7). And the light of God lives in us so there is no need of any sun. John says Jesus is the light of men. John 1:4

A New Heaven and a New Earth

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.…

Why was the city referred to as a bride? Think maybe the bride has lots of stones?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 02:45 PM

According to Revelation 22:3 the only 2 thrones in the **NEW JERUSALEM** will be the thrones of the **FATHER** and of the **LAMB** Jesus Christ!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2019 01:55 AM

He copies and posts the same topics and answers over and over, like a person praying the same thing over and over over and over, hoping someone will be gullible enough to engage him in long winded words going nowhere around the same circular track.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2019 07:24 AM

There are certainly some errors in all of the translations of God's Word in the Koine Greek which is inspired by God. By far the worst example is: After Mark 16:8 all of the major translations **EXCEPT THE KING JAMES VERSION** have a footnote which reads: "The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20."

And Mark 16:16-18: Wrongly states: "Whoever believes and is **BAPTIZED WILL BE SAVED** .... And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands, and they will **DRINK DEADLY POISON, it will not hurt them at all; they will **PLACE THEIR HANDS** on sick people, and they will get well??"

By comparing other Scripture with these mistakes we know that Baptismal Regeneration is wrong and even in the early church not every saint spoke in other languages. and there is not one other Scripture that tells us to **DRINK DEADLY POISON** and to **PICK UP SNAKES** some of which are deadly. There is also a Scripture which contradicts **PLACING HANDS ON SICK PEOPLE WILL MAKE THEM WELL** in James 5:14,15!

Of course those denominations which believe in Baptismal Regeneration and many Charismatic churches believe these verses are the inspired words of God thus agreeing with the KJV version???

And so the KJV version is the only version that implies that the extremely Satanic Mark 16:16-18 are the inspired Words of God. The KJV version is also written in 16th Century English which is very hard for 20th Century Christians to understand.

The origin of the term **EASTER** for the feast of Christ’s Resurrection has been popularly considered to be from the Anglo-Saxon **EASTRE**, a goddess of spring and the evil Queen of Heaven. {Read Jeremiah 44:22-25!}

The KJV version is the only version that translates the Greek word **PASCHA** as **EASTER** in Acts 12:4 and all other major translations correctly translate the Greek word **PASCHA** as **PASSOVER**!! {Read Jeremiah 44::22-25!}

"The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20." Which the KJV version claims is the inspired Word of God???

The KJV defenders also quote Colossians 1:14 which includes the blood of Christ in the KJV version and in all the other major translations the blood of Christ is not mentioned in Colossians 1:14. However the KJV version includes many verses which are not used in the most ancient manuscripts and which are rightfully not accepted by all the other major translations.

The blood of Christ for the forgiveness of sins is mentioned many times in the earliest Greek manuscripts such as:

Matthew 26:28: Jesus says, "This is **MY BLOOD** of the covenant, which is poured out for many **FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS**!"

Hebrews 9:12: He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by **HIS OWN BLOOD**, having obtained **ETERNAL REDEMPTION**!

Hebrews 9:22; 26-28: The law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with **BLOOD**, and without the shedding of **BLOOD** **THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS**.... But now He has appeared **ONCE FOR ALL** at the end of the ages to do away with sin **BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF**!! Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, and Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people, and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him!!

Ephesians 2:13: But now in Christ Jesus you who were once were far away have been brought near **THROUGH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST**!!

Romans 3:21-25: But now a righteousness from God, **APART FROM THE LAW**, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes **THROUGH FAITH** in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by **HIS GRACE** through the **REDEMPTION** that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Him as a **SACRIFICE OF ATONEMENT**, **THROUGH FAITH IN HIS BLOOD**!!

Colossians 1:15-20: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities, all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. And He is the **HEAD OF HIS BODY, THE CHURCH**; He is the beginning and the firstborn from the dead, so that is **EVERYTHING HE MIGHT HAVE THE SUPREMACY**. For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things **ON EARTH** or things in heaven, by making peace **THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, shed on the cross!!

Ephesians 1:3-8; 11: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with **EVERY** spiritual blessing in Christ. For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and **BLAMELESS** in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His **GLORIOUS GRACE**, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, **THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your forefathers, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, Lamb without blemish or defect!!

Revelation 1:4,5: Grace and peace to you from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful Witness... To Him who loves us and freed us from our sins **BY HIS BLOOD**!!

NOTE: Jesus Christ our Savior is called the **LAMB** of God **30 TIMES** in the book of Revelation because He did away with all lamb sacrifices for sin by the sacrifice of Himself!!

Revelation 5:6,9: Then I saw a **LAMB**, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne...You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals because You were slain, and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** You purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!!

Revelation 12:11: They overcame him by the **BLOOD OF THE LAMB** and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death!!

Revelation 7:14: These are they who have come out of the Great Tribulation, they have was their robes and made them white in the **BLOOD OF THE LAMB**!!

Romans 5:6-10: You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless. Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates His love for us in this: While we were still sinners Christ died for us. Since we are now justified **BY HIS BLOOD**, how much more will we be saved from God's wrath through Him! When we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to Him **THROUGH THE DEATH OF HIS SON**!!

Page : 1 2