so i just send winks to see if they are interested in me

it bothers me when they will not respond

do i look that bad?

lazzer

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 09:08 AM

Well at least I'm not the only one feeling rejected by all these people!

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 11:46 PM

Because theese women are not christlike ...they put up PHONEY PHONEY profiles of themselvs telling how SPIRITUAL they are and wanting a Godly man...But when the Godly man knocks they split... they look at your picture and profession and if it isnt the high levels of materialism then they reject you..There not women of the lord...the word says who wants a woman of beuty but full of dead mans bones...I seen one problems on peoples profiles ....THEY HAVE SELFISH MOTIVES. they dont look for a mate to glorify God they look to glorify themselvs in their lusts.

look at me career minded and now a home owner and born again spirit filled believer and guess what nada ... I dont fly airplanes or trave so i only look at women that can move here so a short drive to meet such as so califiornia

phil

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 12:36 AM

and by the way IM NOT PHONEY and ill prove that to believers

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 10:01 PM

Steve, I cracked up when you replied that you touch the wink button tenderly! Good one~~:laugh:

Okay for starters~I look at the pics of those who wink and check out their eyes and looks, let's be honest, chemistry matters.

Then if I like their looks, I read the profile and see if there are areas of compatibility, music, dancing, political views, family person, fun times, extroverted, things like that that I want in a mate. If theirs says, quiet, introverted, do not like lots of people, don't dance, dislike capitalism, prefer lots of alone time with my mate, need someone to complete me~~I know from that alone that we will not click.

If they live far away and are not interested in moving, that is another red flag.

If they have to preach and quote scripture all over their profile~that is a no go for me, too. Spiritual people don't have to prove it with loads of sermonettes. :zzzz:

Even if it looks like it won't work, I try to respond with a polite response like the one offered, I don't think we would make a good match~~I think some women and or men may feel that it is best to ignore the wink, just as you would in a real setting. Guy winks, you're not interested so don't give any body language to encourage him.

This is the internet and who knows what kind of person is sitting behind that computer so better play it safe! It is much easier to read eyes and body language in person and~~I have to say~ pictures don't always do a person justice~they may look much better in person~so don't take it real personal~it is what it is. Some people are just cantankerous and all sorts of other hang ups and don't respond so~~I say in kindness~~move on.

I have liked a couple of guys a a lot on a different site but they agreed that it would not work for certain reasons and I don't go splattering anger all over the forums because of it~ not saying you are but some do. That is nothing to do with people on here but a person's own rejection issues that must be taken to the Cross so we can die to self and realize if no one wants us?~~Well~ Jesus does! :applause:

Anyway, keep pressin on and realize it may take a lot longer for that ONE to come across your path. Patience helps and is attractive. :purpleangel:

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 10:05 PM

BTW~~Smiles look friendly, too! :winksmile:

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 11:28 PM

Well just joey just said

1 if your outter looks are bad even though the Lord said everyone is created in his image and we should accept one another.

2. Having secular activites list isnt glorifying to the Lord..How about activites serving at church

3. Having a worldy mind and leaving your faith outside the pews tells me that you not much of a woman of the Lord

4. Who wants a woman of beauty BUT FULL OF DEADS MANS BONES

5. Why people here cant find a mate ...cause they whish with SELFISH MOTIVES

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 01:55 PM

And chemistry DOES NOT MATTER ...........

its two believers in Christ who give up their wills to become one glorifying the Lord no matter what the cost is. You will face trials and tempation in marriage. There is no happliy ever after in biblcal marriage. There is joy giving glory to the Lord in you marriage and he will supply your needs (not greeds) in your relationshp...So therefore Chemistry isnt bibical but secular.....

phil

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 04:22 PM

Mr. Star,

I said, good looking to ME, which means inward and outward, Christ shows in Godly men~~~God made chemistry for mates and that is part of the equasion. What looks good to me may not to another person or woman. My ex husband died from cancer and one side of his face was disfigured from it~~he still looked good to me because I LOVED him so call me what you want~you are an angry bitter man, which will turn off most women~and you are not my judge, thank you~ God bless ya anyway~:purpleangel: :rolleyes:

If you think beauty doesn't lie in the eye of the beholder then I guess the bible is false~~

Genesis - Chapter 12:11, 14

Sarai, Abram's wife:

11. As he was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, "I know what a beautiful woman you are.

14. when Abram came to Egypt, the Egyptians saw that she was a very beautiful woman.

Genesis - Chapter 24:16

Rebecca, Jacob's wife:

16. The girl was very beautiful, a virgin; no man had ever lain with her. She went down to the spring, filled her jar and came up again.

Esther - Chapter 2:2-4, 7-9, 17

Esther, Mordecai's cousin

2. Then the king's personal sttendants proposed, "Let a search be made for beautiful young virgins for the king.

3. Let the king appoint commissioners in every province of his realm to bring all these beautiful girls into the harem at the citadel of Susa. Let them be placed under the care of Hegai, the king's eunuch, who is in charge of the women; and let beauty treatments be given to them.

4. Then let the girl who pleases the king be queen instead of Vashti.

7. Mordecai had cousin name Hadassah, whom he had brought up because she had neither father nor mother. This girl, who was also known as Esther, was lovely in form and features.

8. When the king's order and edict had been proclaimed, many girls were ...taken to the king's palace...

9. The girl pleased him and won his favor...

17. Now the king was attracted to Esther more than to any of the other women, and she won his favor and approval more than any of the other virgins. So he set a royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.

Song of Songs - Chapter 4:1, 7 ( taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation �. Copyright � 1996, by Tyndale Chariatable Trust)

Solomon's Song of Songs:

1. "How beautiful you are, my beloved, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are like doves. Your hair falls in waves, like a flock of goats frisking down the slopes of Gilead."

7. "You are so beautiful, my beloved, so perfect in every part."

And how about the bride of CHRIST? Beautiful to HIM~~~

�The marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her was granted to be arrayed in fine linen�� (Revelation 19:7-8)

The fine linen are righteous acts. What a day it will be when the bride of Christ will be arrayed in beauty, ready for her bride! How beautiful she will be for Christ! All the work He had done�all the suffering�for Him, the sight of the bride will be most beautiful. But the bride eyes not her garments, but her dear Bridegroom�s face. She will not be gazing at glory, but on her King of grace. It is not the crown He gives that she will be looking at, but rather His pierced hands�the Lamb will be all the glory�and she will be ready. TAS 11/14/99

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 05:10 PM

dear star,

your words here

5. Why people here cant find a mate ...cause they whish with SELFISH MOTIVES

mine here.

is the reason that you cant find a woman here, is it because according to you you must have selfish motives.. ?

because if you didnt have any preferences then youd have no trouble finding a mate or wife.. you could just hit the search page and go right down the line sendin emails or winks or whatnots.. and someone would surely answer you back .. you wouldnt even need to read the profiles or see a pic.. wouldnt matter..

but you wouldnt do that as you have whats called preferences just like everyone else here has them..

when you lump women into a selfish and self serving manner just because they dont answer you or reply to your winks .i mean just because they dont care to start a relation with you.. then that aint right..

it does take more for a woman to love you and wanna be with you than just the fact that you happen to be a man.. way you say it we can go back to arrainged marriages.. but wait ,even they had some kind of preference.. be it the other families standing or money or land or animals or whatnots

thats how animals mate.. no preference cept they be their own kind of animal.. as in dog to dog and sheep to sheep etc..

my advice is to just keep lookin for the woman that wants to be with you and not be speakin ill of all that dont. youll go alot further id spect..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 02:22 AM

Know wonder people here cant find a mate ....

I dont play the looks game like you people do... your own killed yourself ...At least im not an one time divorce looser like youself....Man looks on the outward God looks on the heart.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7