Author Thread
samijadesnana

View Profile
Justus trying to get here early.
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 08:23 PM

Thanks cattleman for the advice. I don't really know how to do that though. I just got home a couple of hours ago after 11 hours at the hospital. Justus was born @ 4:22 pm. this afternoon. He weighed 4 lbs, 9 oz. and was 18 inches long. The doctors put him in neonatal intensive care where he will be for the next 3 or 4 weeks.

I got to go in and see him which was awesome. Kim did good with the delivery. 4-5 pushes and we were singing happy birthday. LOL!

God Answered every prayer I asked Him about today. I am very tired but very thankful to the Father for his love and to all of you who prayed for our family. So with a grateful heart I say thank you and if I can figure out how to post this I will.

God Bless you.

samijadesnana

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 08:14 PM

Hello to all of you praying for Justus. His mama is in the hospital preparing to give birth in the morning. Justus will be in NICU for 4 weeks.

Her blood pressure was uncontrolled so the doctors made this decision last night. My son Leo is anxious about it all. They are both wore out and the hard part hasn't started yet. If Kim can't get to the pushing part without her blood pressure stabilizing they will take Justua via c-section.

Thank you for your prayers for our family. Bless you all. A sister in Christ. Maria

samijadesnana

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 05:52 AM

Thabk you for your kind words and thoughts of Justus. God bless you.

samijadesnana

View Profile
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 07:50 PM

Update on Justus:

Thank you Ian and to everyone who has been or has prayed for Justus. Kim went to have an ultrasound and the Dr. said the baby is up to 4 pounds and doing good. Praise the Lord.

He may still come early but every day he stays cozy in there gives him another day to get stronger. Thank you so much prayer warriors for remembering our family.

God Bless You all. I will continue to update you all. Prayers amd peace. samijadesnana.

:glow:

samijadesnana

View Profile
Posted : 30 May, 2009 04:04 AM

Amen. Thank you Jodi.

samijadesnana

View Profile
Posted : 29 May, 2009 09:05 PM

She is on bedrest. Extremely high blood pressure. She's at 32 weeks. She thinks she lost the mucous plug last night.

samijadesnana

View Profile
Posted : 29 May, 2009 07:32 PM

My name is Maria. My unborn grandson Justus is trying to come out too early. My son already lost twin girls 8 years ago the same way. One was stillborn, the second one died in his hands. I cannot begin to tell you all what that was like and I sincerely pray and hope you all will pray with us that this situation is not repeated.

It's comforting to have a christian network in which to join petitions before the Almighty on behalf of a wee one. Thank you in advance for your prayers. Sincerely, A sister in Christ. Maria

samijadesnana

View Profile
Baggage
Posted : 23 May, 2009 02:21 PM

For you fellas out there I have a sincere question. What does it mean when you say you're looking for a lady without a whole lot of baggage? I mean this mostly for the over 40 group.

samijadesnana

View Profile
Will you love her?
Posted : 22 May, 2009 10:34 PM

Rock on A-rod. Emotional healing comes from God alone. That's what i love about God, he gives us healing from the past and shows mercy to us; enough to give us the chance to get it right the next time. The standard is in His word. The foundation is solid (in Christ). God doesn't want us picking off the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil so it's written in the Bible about the way a marriage/relationship can be with the love of God in us. Best Wishes! ASIC, Maria