Author Thread
zxcvb

View Profile
walking away...
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 01:19 PM

ik now this is an out of topic, hope it wont bother anyone:

drizz316 i love photography as well, and i would love to share with u some cool pics, but i cant write to u!!!

blessings, alex :winksmile:

zxcvb

View Profile
walking away...
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 08:28 PM

...wow... every guy u meet is a pro at this? that really hurts, how can it be? u do have a special detector!

personally, women, some of them, are the same, but dont desperate because of this!!!

u r right, it will be a lot better if this WALKING AWAY will be gradual, one step at a time, talking about it... but it seems not everyone thinks it that way.. and i agree with who sees it as an immature wayof running away from someone!

but, personally, better this than getting hurt, u do wonder why, what went wrong.. but it can be worst if he tels u what he really thinks and what are his reasons...

anyway, i'm sorry, it does happen pretty much to everyone sooner or later, and for the friends part...

i'm one of them, if something brakes, after having feelings, i cant be a friend anymore, i cant go back, everything ends. i'm this way, but we are nt all the same, so i do understand at least this part of them!

blessings, thanks for sharing, Alex

zxcvb

View Profile
Stained Glass - From Broken to Beauty!
Posted : 20 May, 2009 05:08 PM

Quote: " But, just like God's plan of redemption, the end is always more beautiful than the beginning! Jesus would not have had to come had Adam/Eve not given dominion to the enemy. His coming cost God sooo much but it was well worth it! God ALWAYS has the final say regardless of how the enemy may have interfered.So, the #1 step arguably, is finding God's perfect will for you Then both parties must continue to seek him regularly and grow together in Him to prevent decay and death for God has given us FREE WILL! "

AMEN !!!

zxcvb

View Profile
How much is enough and how much is too much?
Posted : 20 May, 2009 04:47 PM

hi Lydia, really, why quantify, measure, compare everything? if both of you show interest, and both of you keep any kind of Goodly relation one each other, the number of calls and time cant bee quantified at all!!!

we are all different, no couple or potential couple is the same, trust in God, submit your life and will to Him, trust Him. Depending on who you relate with, depending on your feelings and how close both of you are already, the time and qualities will change, usually will grow, but i dont have to tell you this!

so, enjoy what the Lord is giving you, dont question too much, keep Him at the first place in everything you do, and it will be easy to know when u are doing things right, u will have the answers to your questions by yourself!

no potential couple is ever the same :winksmile:

zxcvb

View Profile
What to seek in a man and woman.
Posted : 20 May, 2009 04:33 PM

wow, really loved this post, i wont generalize it this much but i think its a great start anyway, thanks for sharing :winksmile:

zxcvb

View Profile
online dating
Posted : 13 May, 2009 10:42 PM

i personally think that just a first check on your profile doesnt mean anything... otherwise they will wink or write to you...

remember that women are rational in the beginning, and you have to get out of the crowd and shine!

how do u do it? simple, write them first, and see how they react, at that point you have the answer to your beginning question ;)

blessings :waving:

zxcvb

View Profile
where can we meet?
Posted : 13 May, 2009 09:54 PM

Trust our Lord... think more about Him, and He will take care of you and all your needs... i know you heard it many times already... He is the god of miracles, He knows exactly when and what to dofor you!

blessings

zxcvb

View Profile
Question for guys from a guy
Posted : 13 May, 2009 09:47 PM

i would change your profile too, make it shorter, tell less about yourself, and let them discover little by little who you are.... mystery at the beginning is always a plus...

u mught ont understand it completly now... but it works...

:winksmile:

zxcvb

View Profile
Question for guys from a guy
Posted : 13 May, 2009 09:43 PM

Well, try this:

try to be hunted instead of hunting� log on, and leave the pc on, at that point you will notice that many will look your profile and wink to you, at that point you will be the one that will choose who to answer or not�

the pics are important too! Choose them wisly!

This is what I think can solve your problem, but really, at the end His will is what goes on, be closer to Him, and maybe someone will come closer to you!

Blessings, Alex