Author Thread
Searchingformyrib

View Profile
please pray for my kids
Posted : 12 Mar, 2015 07:08 AM

Sous I'm adhering with you on your children, in the name of JESUS!

Searchingformyrib

View Profile
Several prayer requests
Posted : 12 Mar, 2015 06:53 AM

I agree as touching on all these things in the name of JESUS. :applause:

Searchingformyrib

View Profile
Please pray for my fast
Posted : 12 Mar, 2015 06:51 AM

I agree and like Blonde's answer. I know many will say differently, I understand Fasting as prong away something in order to be with HIM. How about something else, I don't have a television. I spend the time listening to sermons. It started as a"fast", now I know"faith comes by hearing the word of GOD" and "I'm prospering and being in health because my soul is prospering".

What ever you do, just keep centered on HIM.

Searchingformyrib

View Profile
god fearing man
Posted : 12 Mar, 2015 06:45 AM

What we agree on in prayer is done. I agree on the name of JESUS! !

Tell me when it gets good sis :-)

Searchingformyrib

View Profile
Conversation on CDFF
Posted : 12 Mar, 2015 06:39 AM

I'd like to Wade in on this. I really do accept people for who they are. I like to use a bad Robin Williams joke. "I'm liking for a woman who gives mind" :prayingm:

I've been here less than a week, what I've found is a quite a few women who I find interesting. A couple who I want to talk to daily. Some who I've talked to, ask me to talk about my self, my Bio already says a lot. I want to learn about them.

I'll be honest there is a test. I will in small ways constantly work to lead the relationship to center on HIM. prayer, is the most intimate thing a man and woman can do together. Everything else Springs from it. If I'm not getting that, hearing HIM. I'll shy away.

Searchingformyrib

View Profile
Please pray for my idea
Posted : 11 Mar, 2015 03:08 AM

What do you love? "HE gives you the desires of your heart". Also means HE created a desire in your heart. What is it. Also I'm a charismatic, you don't own asbergers, please don't claim it as yours. I've always said I'm diagnosed with " "but I'm giving it back as soon as I can :-)

Much Live, in HIM.

I do satellite TV, streaming boxes and home security. If you need a spot let me know. It's my mission to help the body.

Searchingformyrib

View Profile
Do you think it is possible to have electricity and decent internet in the middle of jungle?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2015 03:02 AM

I know I'm so late in this, I live a group called Missionary Air Fellowship. They run sorry wave and satellite throughout the world. Is all over there. I know they have antennas which are inflated basks and lighter than air balloons. For electricity is the power storage and voltage conversion. You can do slat or bi metal which creates voltage from heat but you'll need to store this part to use.