wow and i just got a message from him =____=

oh my, thanks for this warning.

Godbless

Rhichel

View Profile
Not here are all christian
Posted : 6 Apr, 2015 07:00 PM

Personally, I do agree, not everyone in here all Christians,

some are baby Christians, some are the opposites, others arent Christian at all, since its a dating site I think they came here for the reason to look for that someone whom they can date, however, I think they didnt get the purpose of this site though, the only thing we can do now is to pray for them whoever they are, wherever they live. :)

Rhichel

View Profile
Why so many Filipinas?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2015 06:24 PM

Hey there,

Personally, I think it has to do with our history, since Americans has colonized and helped in the Philippines civilization many years ago, filipina's not to mention even filipino has become more fond to americans than their fellow asians. I think that is one of the few factors why they like to meet someone from the USA.

I do believe that it is only by the Holy Spirit a person can detect whether that someone is sincere or not, Filipina or not. ^^

Godbless and have a good day :)

Rhichel

View Profile
Catfish (fake profiles)
Posted : 6 Apr, 2015 06:10 PM

There are a lot of them out there,man or woman, I kinda had a similar experience but and to have one in this site who was actually aiming for sexual relationship only, its kinda scary to be risking our information though, its great to see someone brave to share these kind of things to inform others so it wont happen to them too.

Godbless and hoping that those catfishes will learn their lesson and wont do it again.

Rhichel

View Profile
Catfish (fake profiles)
Posted : 6 Apr, 2015 06:08 PM

There are a lot of them out there,man or woman, I kinda had a similar experience but and to have one in this site who was actually aiming for sexual relationship only, its kinda scary to be risking our information though, its great to see someone brave to share these kind of things to inform others so it wont happen to them too.

Godbless and hoping that those catfishes will learn their lesson and wont do it again.