Author Thread
genique

View Profile
I had hysterectomy, afraid i' d be rejected because of that.
Posted : 30 Jun, 2018 01:23 AM

I understand men likely prefer women with complete anatomy and who will be able to give them a child. This holds me back from meeting or dating, i tend to assume its not going anywhere or i will just be waiting their time.

genique

View Profile
I had hysterectomy, afraid i' d be rejected because of that.
Posted : 30 Jun, 2018 01:05 AM

genique

View Profile
I'm just being honest with what's really going with my life....
Posted : 8 Apr, 2017 01:27 AM

I find it kinda weird how some men seem to think women wants nothing but money from them, that when you are just plainly telling the truth to them it is as though you're playing some drama to get their sympathy or whatever. Sometimes it sucks when they'd suddenly stop talking to you once they knew you are unemployed at the moment. When they initially said they were highly interested blah, blah and thru the course of your chat when you simply answered their question. "What do you do for a living?" Which I would answer usually...." Well, I am doing massage for a living, but early this year I had to quit. Now, I am trying my best to land a home based job." Does that sound like, I am begging for money or something? I mean, honestly I am not proud of my situation. I am actually a bit embarrassed whenever I had to answer that, but that is the truth and do I need to lie and invent things just to impress other people? And I hope you understand we all have "situations" in our lives and I don't think it is fair you expect others to be happy and cheerful all the time (or worst naughty and playful) At least not when she is worried about some things because her funds are getting low and she kept getting regret letters or her job applications are simply ignored. I am trying to venture into a new job and naturally, I'd have a hard time because there is a pool of more qualified applicants who already have experience with the job.:):) And besides, I don't have any plans of prolonging" this situation" I am in right now. Well, I am just a bit dissappointed with some, maybe you had a negative experience like maybe you've been fooled or something. But not everyone is a "drama queen" who is after your $$$.