Author Thread
BlessedBenny

View Profile
Why a sense of humor?
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 09:42 AM

Why is a sense of humor a part of the criteria almost every woman looks out for in a potential man?

BlessedBenny

View Profile
many many times my heart were broken
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 01:43 PM

Hi

Have you sat down to analyze why people keep breaking your heart or take your love for granted?

BlessedBenny

View Profile
Why does the bible say the two shall become one flesh?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 01:37 PM

◄ Mark 10:8 ►

New International Version

and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh.

Why does the scripture say the two shall become one flesh and not one spirit or one soul?

BlessedBenny

View Profile
hi : )
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 01:31 PM

Hi

remember people do not always see you the way you see yourself but the way you see yourself has a way of reflecting in the way you relate with people so as has been said to you already, you have taken the first step by building a relationship with God and with God and in God you will have your desires met.

have faith, be presentable and approachable,

stay behind after church for a little while and interact with people and soon someone will take interest in you.

Remain blessed

BlessedBenny

View Profile
How to be back into relationship
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 01:13 PM

Yes there is hi hopes but it depends on a few factors

1, your personality - Make sure you're presentable at all times

2, your attitude - dont seize to be a wonderful person because you're overwhelmed by motherly duties.

3, not carrying your past into the present - the current man is not your ex so dont compare him with your ex.

4, train your children well because very few people will be willing to be with you if they'll have to keep up with an insolent child.

5. be optimistic - no one wants to be with someone who's always pitiful.

Hope this helps

BlessedBenny

View Profile
will I find someone who will love me and embrace my kids?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 01:06 PM

Hi

yes you will especially if you've train your kids well and they're well mannered because very few people would want to have the burden of two insolent boys on them but more people will love to have you and them if they'll not be a burden.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
church singles group
Posted : 24 Dec, 2016 08:18 AM

Looking at all the questions you've asked in the other groups, I must say you're a very confused person and need serious help if you wish to find a partners that you'll remain with

BlessedBenny

View Profile
what stops u from contacting a woman?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2016 07:59 AM

Hi

1. When you a woman is very beautiful and dresses elegantly, the cowardice nature in a man will say to him, she wont even speak with me because

a. she'll look down on me

b. I don't have a nice car

c. I don't have a prestigious job

2. Most of us men are cowards

BlessedBenny

View Profile
infidelity
Posted : 24 Dec, 2016 07:53 AM

Hi

There are many reasons that lead men into infidelity

1. Men are natural predators and always want to pursue so from the day you stop making yourself to be pursued and become an easy prey, they start loosing interest. and start looking for other prey to start pursuing.

2. Women are more or less like trophies to men so a man who doesn't fear God feels proud of himself for the number of trophies he's got in his collection.

3. Most men have their own fantasies of the type of woman they would want to be with but realistically he cannot find all those fantasies, desires or expectations in one woman because no one person can possess it all.

4. For most men sex is not an emotional act its just like nibbling on something when you're hungry unlike women sex is more than the physical act "it is giving a part of themselves out" reason why a man can have sex with just any woman and a woman would not

BlessedBenny

View Profile
Complicated women yea or nay?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2016 07:37 AM

Hi

Arguably many people have misinterpreted the scriptures in so many ways and by so doing have manipulated, abused, misinformed etc

So I somehow agree with you but that's also the reason you you must study the scriptures for yourself and make the effort to live by them

Page : 1 2 3 4 5