Author Thread
Angellove

View Profile
Do girls Know?
Posted : 20 Dec, 2007 09:17 PM

Yeah i guess womens know when a guy like them or not.Womens are smart in this:) It is easy to read guys mind and its easy to know if he is interested or not . But for telling about feelings i think a man have to tell the women that he is interested. Sometimes it is good to give the guy some interest but never tell a guy you are so in to him:)

What an advice ha:) lol

Be blessed

Angellove

View Profile
Self employed (A conveinent desguise)for what???
Posted : 20 Dec, 2007 09:09 PM

I came across your forum and i want to say something. i guess this guy says he is self employed is because he thought you might not like him if you find out the truth . Donot see it as bad view only but if this guy have other good qualities then its good. Trust me you will not find a perfect person. Its not deception but i see it has hiding himself and he hides it is because he will not feel inferior but also there is no perfect person so if he have other qualities try to see that before ignoring him :)

Bless ya

Angellove

View Profile
Wanting love?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2007 10:16 AM

Its good to have a partner and someone you could be with but its not everything . We should know in life is that We only need Gods love and when we gets his love and when we put our life to him then he will fulfill everything we want.

But we still need to do and live our lives as God words.

be blessed

Angellove

View Profile
BROKEN HEARTS
Posted : 19 Dec, 2007 10:11 AM

I am sorry to hear about it but one thing you will learn about life in earth is there is NO good person ( only God is good) but you can make a person think positive and fear God .Donot let what happen get in you because you will lose only if it get you .

Be blessed

Angellove

View Profile
BROKEN HEARTS
Posted : 19 Dec, 2007 10:09 AM

I think with all those people in the site you will find a good women.

God be with you .

Angellove

View Profile
Why is good for women and men judge
Posted : 19 Dec, 2007 10:07 AM

Cory you are funny . Are you saying all christian people are good?

Just wondering :)

Angellove

View Profile
Why do "SOME" men ask us out, when we are "NO MATCH!"
Posted : 19 Dec, 2007 09:59 AM

Hey I came across chatforum and i want to say something . whats wrong with guys too old asking you out? I means guys who are 60 might ask a girl who is 20 . People can ask anything they want to . besides you are good looking thats why mens ask you out . Infact there are people who have never been asked out . have confidence in yourself and if you donot like the guy then tell him that "he is good person " but sorry i got a boyfriend or something so that he will not be hurt . About the shorter guys its the heart that counts not the looks but if you donot like short guys then thats your choice tell him that you have a man . I am not telling you to lie but i donot feel ok about hurting others feelings. Sometimes for the good we may lie:) Its not right but sometimes truth hurts.Just take care of yourself and your body , live with God and his words and all the rest will be on Gods hands.

be blessed