Author Thread
mursieme

View Profile
How do you know the Christian God is the right God?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2015 08:51 PM

Hi there, thanks for posting your question.

The bible does say that if we search for God with all our heaarts that we will find him and if you do then you are sure to find him.

why do I believe God is real? I believe that he is real cause, I could feel his love upon my life, I know he is real because, my sister was down to skin n bones and he healed her. I believe he is real because i have seen him at work in my life.

secondly you can trust the bible because there isn�t one thing the bible predicted that does not come to pass, even when you watch the things we go through, the problems i cannot help but marvel at how the scripture covers it all and gives you an answer of how to deal with issues, and no one but God can see to put these things there that attends to us even before it happens.

People are people, just as there are right n and wrong, real and fake, truth and lie, so too will you find difference in people, those who are true and those who are not but don�t let that keep you from pursuing God.

Hope I have helped you in some way.

mursieme

View Profile
Money
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 06:28 PM

(ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE)

i BELIEVE ONE CAN STILL SEE THEIR NEED FOR GOD EVEN WITH ALOT OF MONEY, REASON BEING;MONEY CAN'T BUY HEALTH, OR HAPPINESS OR LONG LIFE OR EVERLASTING LIFE EVEN MORE IT CAN'T BUY PEACE SO EVEN IF I WERE TO HAVE MILLIONS, THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS WHICH MONEY CAN'T AFFORD I WOULD STILL BE MISSING IT SO REALLY THAT PERSON WOULD STILL SEE THEIR NEED FOR GOD.

SECONDLY IF WERE TO HAVE LOTS OF CASH, HEY IT'S HOW TO CHOOSE TO WATCH IT, I COULD BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY WOULDN'T IF IT WEREN'T FOR GOD AND HENCE CHOOSE TO BLESS OTHERS AS WELL.

THANKS.