Author Thread
zerocool77

View Profile
Science and Pholosophy Goes Hand in Hand Both of the Devil
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 10:07 PM

I don't think that is the case at all. And I'll elaborate at a later time, in depth but for now I'll just say science and philosophy are simply methodologies involved with searching out the mysteries of God. And had he not wanted it to be this sort of a thrilling exciting game of discovery and a challenge to explore and see if we'll have the witness that our ways were found pleading to God and He took us or if we find at the end of it all that our only encounter us to hear the words depart from me you who work iniquity or something in between. Otherwise I think he would have probably set it up differently. But you do have a point that much of what we've learned in schools that is passed off as science and philosophy do seem to make a good case for your interpretation. But I thinking it is this difference in semantics is because I find that scripture is something that requires a lot of science and philosophy to make any sense of it while we're busy wondering how much longer were going to have to wait before we finally overcome the flesh and become like Him and see Him as He is as was promised. And the Satan certainly doesn't waste any time getting right on with trying to flatter people by telling them they are now qualified in intellect to have an opinion on God or the nature of reality after having taken fully four thousand years to invent flushing toilets and toilet paper on rolls and that only in the past hundred years for practical intents and purposes. Be blessed

zerocool77

View Profile
How many believe that the generation spoken of by our Lord Jesus that shall not pass?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 09:17 PM

How many here believe that the generation spoken of by our Lord Jesus that shall not pass before all is fulfilled has arrived? And if so when do you think it began and why?

I think it is and I think it was revealed to me and if anyone's interested I'll explain why and what led me to this conclusion.

I know a lot of signs look like they're being fulfilled but some don't seem like they are close enough for the dates the date setters have been coming up with.

As was foretold God does nothing except that he reveals it to His servants the prophets.

And while there are specific dates involved with what was shown to me (or what my studies have revealed and I will not try to hide them),

I will maker it clear I am not about to set a date for the end because that is known only to our Father in Heaven.

So don't think this is any such nonsense. Be blessed

zerocool77

View Profile
*WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE 3 1/2 DAYS BEFORE THE 1260 DAY GREAT TRIBULATION*?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 08:41 PM

That was such a long post I've copied it to check out your ideas in eschatology and I don't know t whether you're male or female but I figured this was relevant here but I may start a new topic too. Anyway I'm pretty sure I've found confirmation that this is the generation Jesus mentioned that wouldn't pass before all the signs would be fulfilled and I can explain how it was shown to me if there is any interest. But I really figure most of us are pretty aware of the significant number of signs the the angels have once again started breaking the sort of star trek prime directive again and we should be approaching the level of technology that was available in the days of Noah over the next few decades.. So thanks for the study materials. Be blessed