Author Thread
kaylaj

View Profile
Come on guys - what's the deal?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 02:54 PM

I notice that I keep getting a lot of views, yet no one dared to send a message. Is my profile that scary? I have been on this site for over five years and is yet to meet anyone. I'd really like to know why no one wish to send me a message.

kaylaj

View Profile
What should a christian girl do?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2010 12:36 AM

I have been a member of this site for sometimes now and I often wonder what christian men are looking for . i was introduced to a secular dating site by a friend and being there for only a couple of weeks I had been inundated with mails (so far I have gotten over 174 mails from guys who wants to get to "know me better") but as a christian it is quite uncomfortable and scary as I do not want to get into a relationship with one that is unsaved. (unequally yoked) - but when one is being ignored by Christians on a christian dating site what should one do? I will not compromise my christian beliefs so I guess I will remain single...........?

kaylaj

View Profile
Is this the life God wants for me?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2010 11:38 PM

Thanks for the words of encouragement Dahlee. God bless.

kaylaj

View Profile
the looking game.
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 06:08 PM

I wouldn't worry about that Michelle - that's all that seems to happen here. I've been on for nearly a year and that's all I seem to be getting. I was like you once - very confused but I've got over it now. I spend lot of time in the forums as the posts are always interesting to read - (i guess that's the only interesting thing on here :rolleyes:)

kaylaj

View Profile
Friends or Lovers
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 05:58 PM

I really believe that one should be friends first. i would like to know that a man likes me for who I am. ~When one jumps right into a relationship too quickly it could be mistaken for lust. Lust often cloud and mask the real person. What happens when the lust fades out? you may start to see flaws in people. When one becomes friends friend you will share a unique experience when it's time to enter into an intimate relationship at least we would both go into that relationship with our eyes wide open and mutually.

kaylaj

View Profile
Would you marry the same person twice?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2010 02:24 AM

Just like to know - would you marry the same person twice - that is after you have been divorced for a number of years. Would you wait on that person and if given the chance, marry them again? Was just reading something on the net in (rejoice marriage ministers) where ex spouses are encouraged to stand and wait for their prodigal spouses (divorced) to return. Some people have waited for years. Question: would you remarry someone that you have been divorced from for years?

kaylaj

View Profile
Just checking - anyone from the UK?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 11:35 PM

Hi I'm just throwing this out to see if I'll get any response. Is there anyone from the UK here? n do you ever go into the chat rooms? Reason for asking - I never see/ met anyone from the UK in the chat rooms? - just like to know?

kaylaj

View Profile
Is this the life God wants for me?
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 12:27 AM

Thanks browneyedgirl, that letter you have in your profile has captured how I feel exactly. i couldn't say it better myself.

kaylaj

View Profile
Why is it so hard to find a christian guy?
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 04:26 PM

Please don't get me wrong guys, i am NOT seeking a 'perfect man" neither am I too independent to seek a guy.. That is not my problem. Please don't judge me based on what you've read in my post. I mean it when I said that it's hard for me to find a good christian guy - yeas I have been single for ten years because i have not been looking for all the ten years - to be frank I just started 'looking' maybe three years ago. I spend alot of time at church and with my studies yes and wasn't looking but now that I am it has been hard. i have not passed good guys by because i do not think of myself as being perfect. i am a child of God and I do not think of myself more highly than I ought to but i don't think i should settle for any and everyone. Everyone i'm sure really wants someone who is a genuine and God fearing person.

kaylaj

View Profile
The Jacksons: Life after Michael
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 03:51 PM

I was and still is a fan of Michael Jackson but one must understand that it is only God that must be worshipped and adored. When we start to worship man (which is not perfect), we have lost the purpose for which we were created and that is to worship God. I am really sorry for what has happened to Michael all throughout his life but "if it's only in this life that we have hope then we are men most miserable". Thank God for his grace and favour and his mercy so that we can come boldly to his throne whenever we sin. so remember man is not meant to be worshipped. I hope you're resting in peace MJ.

Page : 1 2