Author Thread
Lovelihood

View Profile
Funny Observation
Posted : 13 Aug, 2023 10:01 PM

Hello Seekers!

Just wanted to share my observation. No bashing or violent reaction, please!

This is a Christian chat and we are in the 21st century, but I can't believe most of the topics in the forum or even in the chatroom revolve around racism. How cool is that?!? I believe most of the subscribers here claim to be Christians :). Why not let love prevail, be civil and say no in a nice way or if you have nothing good to say, just skip and move on. If you're not open to talk to people outside your country, confine yourself into your own world or better yet design your own site :D. Of course, fraudsters are everywhere, just be cautious and smart enough to identify the red flags and end the convo. Refrain from making judgment to people because of their origin/race. That's just absurd...

Lovelihood

View Profile
Why is it important to have a Christian
Posted : 21 May, 2020 06:08 PM

I tried one time dating a non-Christian guy, maybe I liked him that much that I did. Long story short, it didnt go well. The eye opener was when we hang out with our common friends and they were drinking and smoking and I was like, what am I doing here(at the back of my head)? After few hours, he took me home. The next day, I broke up with him. Truth is, God will always remind you your identity and the things that you will enjoy. Thank God He loves me so much that He helped me get through it. Afterall, there’s no such thing as easy break-up.

Lovelihood

View Profile
Traveling soon
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 06:07 PM

Thank God for another travel opportunity to the US in a few weeks, both business and pleasure. God is always faithful to those who believe in Him. God bless you all!