Author Thread
missmoore1990

View Profile
A Prayer For the Ladies, for A Loving Husband, from "Bless Your Children Every Day".
Posted : 31 May, 2009 12:30 AM

awww. that made me smile. thank you!!

missmoore1990

View Profile
Shattered heart that needs help
Posted : 31 May, 2009 12:08 AM

hey. im in the same boat. a scripture thats REALLY helping me and has for years is proverbs 24:10

"if you falter in times of troubles, how small is your strength."

i wrote in on my bathroom mirrow, my bedroom whiteboard, and a sticker in my car. it always reminds me to be strong in all situations.

not to mention the background of my cell phone says "dont let anyone get the best of you" cuz that should be saved for god, or marriage. because people just dont treat eachother right. guard your heart all the time because it IS precious. someone is out there. we are still young. we have the rest of our lives. spend this time you have to get to know god better and better yourself even for the next lucky lady, who will cherish you for who you are. dont give up. there are good girls out there who have to watch the nasty ones mess guys up in many kind of ways and it sucks.. but we exist. i bet lots of girls would agree. you have many bros and sisters in christ who care, even if you dont know you! im always here for you bud! keep your chin up, dont let her see you frown :)