Author Thread
HisWayHisTime

View Profile
Denver Colorado
Posted : 20 Nov, 2016 05:08 PM

Ever heard of Flagler, CO? It's southeast of you. I guess it's a farming community.

HisWayHisTime

View Profile
Denver Colorado
Posted : 20 Nov, 2016 05:05 PM

I was looking for local chat, but Colorado is really interesting. I have a friend there.

HisWayHisTime

View Profile
what does this compliment mean?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2016 03:32 AM

I just found these two replies while taking a trip down memory lane. Yeah, he was pretty far from me (roughly 2,300 miles). Haha!

Yes, I really did like him. Because it's so difficult to find someone with similar beliefs to mine, the distance didn't seem a big deal to me. It seemed like a big adventure, too. But really, I was too hopeful, looking back.

However, it seems I may have met someone online who is only 930 miles away! HA!

HisWayHisTime

View Profile
Posted : 18 Feb, 2016 11:41 AM

Thanks for your reply. It's nice to get some perspective from a male's point of view.

What you said about compliments that are not specific makes a lot of sense. That will help me a lot 'going forward', should that time ever occur.

HisWayHisTime

View Profile
Posted : 31 Jan, 2016 04:59 AM

It certainly sounded like a compliment, and for a while there was good correspondence, but it didn't last.

What happened was, after initial correspondence in which there were a few nice discussions of mutual interests and beliefs, a guy told me "You know what, I think you're great." It was just someone's profile that I happened to run into, but ended up hitting it off.

Or so I thought. I just don't know. As I said, it didn't last. I was never told anything to make me think he had changed his overall opinion of me, but then again, I guess it's not like he was going to announce "Hey, I thought you were great, but well, I changed my mind."

To me, the compliment was huge. I really took the words to heart, and though I shouldn't have, I fell hard. To think that we were developing mutual respect and good opinions for one another - it was just too easy to fall for him.

The other thing was that he made the comment "too bad we live far apart.... I think we would connect in many ways". So is it possible that these were just off the cuff generic statements that were not meant to be "taken to heart"?

Do any of you guys throw around statements such as these without feeling behind them?

HisWayHisTime

View Profile
Yahusha and his disciples kept the Festivals of Yahweh
Posted : 15 Oct, 2015 10:57 PM

He sure did! His examples were clear and complete!