Author Thread
BeautifulD

View Profile
Valentine's Day events
Posted : 10 Dec, 2012 01:49 AM

Hi Ladies!

What events do you think there should be, or what events would you like to attend on Valentine's Day?

For example, would you like to go to a speed dating event or something similar?

Interested in your thoughts!

BeautifulD

View Profile
Valentine's Day Events
Posted : 10 Dec, 2012 01:48 AM

Hi guys!

What events do you think there should be, or what events would you like to attend on Valentine's Day?

For example, would you like to go to a speed dating event or something similar?

Interested in your thoughts!

BeautifulD

View Profile
STOP IGNORING MESSAGES
Posted : 6 Sep, 2012 08:15 AM

I don't have a problem showing christianly love and responding to messages, my problem is, even if I say I'm not interested, many times, the fact that I responded makes the other person think I'm interested. I've also received abuse from males because I've told them I'm not interested, or sent them the generic " thank you for your interest " reply. I'd rather stay away from the abuse and just ignore the message. I know all men won't struggle to take no for an answer, but I'd prefer not to take the risk.

BeautifulD

View Profile
Being single is a choice
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 11:53 AM

As much as it grieves me to admit it, I do choose to be single. If I wanted that desperately to get married, I could do so very easily. But I don't want to get married just for the sake of it, I want to be with the right person, the man God has chosen for me, so therefore, I'm still "choosing" to be single.

What do you guys think?

BeautifulD

View Profile
My story
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 11:58 AM

Dear Az,

Don't give up hope! Everything happens for a reason and God knows what He's doing! I was engaged and all set to get married, and then unfortunately my fiance passed away, so i'm back in a place that I didn't think I would be too, "still searching for my significant other" But as I said, God knows ALL things, and He has the perfect woman out there for you! Just keep hope! And in regards to your friend who has the girlfriend, the Bible specifies in Psalms 37:1 - Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquty, For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb!

Since your friend is commiting fornication with his girlfriend, he's not in God's will. Wait for the woman of God that God has for you! Blessings! :goofball:

BeautifulD

View Profile
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 09:34 AM

Hi ladies! I'm looking to make some friends with other christian ladies! Would you think it was a bit weird if another female contacted you on this site?? I've had a few ladies look at my profile... didn't really think that much of it.. but I don't kno, I wouldn't want to send a message to someone and she assumed I was a lesbian!! LOL! So what do u think?

BeautifulD

View Profile
Orlando!
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 11:39 AM

Hey! Whilst I'm not from Orlando, I'm gonna be there in August, so if anyone wants to meet up, or show us around, that would be great!! x

BeautifulD

View Profile
Long Term Relationship?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 09:25 AM

I can't even remember what I put to be totally honest!! BUT... I'm more prone to put anything, because I am looking for friends, for prayer partners, for a husband! Lol! I'm lookin for whatever I can get!! :ROFL: Just playing.. but I don't want to scare people off or make them think that I am just looking for a husband!

BeautifulD

View Profile
Love veterans, please help with this.
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 09:18 AM

I did, so it is possible! But you do have to be careful that you're falling in love with the real person, and not the idea of the person... or who they show themselves to be. Go into in with plenty of prayer and keep God in it all the time!

BeautifulD

View Profile
Women making first contact!
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 08:12 AM

Hehehe! Thanks guys! That helps! :applause:

Page : 1 2