Author Thread
prairiewriter

View Profile
Question on Sex
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 10:08 AM

I haven't been on here for awhile and it seems I have opened a can of worms. God didn't seem to have a problem talking about the subject, ie. Song of Solomon. The group idea was a bit tonque in cheek, but it has it's merits. My thoughts on discussing the subject could (should) be done in pre-maritial counselling or a Bible study.

Steve

prairiewriter

View Profile
Humor in a Relationship...is it important or unwanted
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 09:09 PM

Friends,

Humor in a relationship in my opinion is crucial. Just don't try to force it. A word of warning sargasm can turn on you in a New York minute. You should not belittle each other anyway if you want respect.

Steve:yay:

prairiewriter

View Profile
friends
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 09:02 PM

Hi friend,

I've had the same experience with Iowa ladies. With the exception of 2 dear friends all the ladies that have emailed me wer from very far away. Nobody within 50 miles of me have even checked me out.

I can surmise that I look pretty good from long distance, but up close I must look 60 or something.:laugh:

Steve

prairiewriter

View Profile
hair up or down?
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 08:44 PM

She must have hair or at least a good fitting wig. Please no flat tops:rocknroll:. Why do women have to spend an hour cutting their hair the day after they went to the hair dresser?:rolleyes:

Steve

prairiewriter

View Profile
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 08:09 PM

Unless she wanted to go shopping, then the silence would be broken post hast.:ROFL:

prairiewriter

View Profile
Question on Sex
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 02:20 PM

Shummi,

You may have answered your question. In multitudes. Just do group dating. It seems to work for most of the teens I know.:applause:

Steve

prairiewriter

View Profile
Would you relocate if....
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 11:10 AM

Wanted to put my 2 cents into this discussion, because it bothers me a lot. I've emailed a number of ladies that live relatively close and I've gotten no response. On the other hand I've had winks and emails from ladies 1000 miles away.

I take the "sure, why not" with a grain of salt. So that means that if a relationship develops then it would be me that would move. I don't know about the rest of you gentleman, but I need an income and it isn't that easy to get a job (a good job). Of course there is always the sometimes said, often implied statement by the ladies "financially secure". So ladies good luck on that one.

When I first meet someone on this site, my immediate response is to check out teaching jobs in an area near where the lady lives. Not looking good:prayingm:. I suppose there is still my dream job as overnight greeter at WalMart.:bouncy:.

Then after all that I sit an wonder how that translates into "GIVING IT UP TO GOD". Lord, why does life have to be so hard?

Steve

prairiewriter

View Profile
whats your biggest pet peave?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 10:29 AM

Ladys, don't assume that I'm lost. I might be taking A short cut. :laugh: :yay:.

Steve

prairiewriter

View Profile
Question on Sex
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 10:17 AM

Dear ones,

I would ask this question in a different way. There were many issues that drove my EX and I apart and one of them was that we were of a very different temperature when it came to sex. I personally think that sex is important in a marriage and I certainly would like to get married again, but I don't want it to become a stumbling block.

So how do you know that you are of a same mind about sex? I will answer my own question this way. There shouldn't be any topics that can't be discussed if two people have fallen in love and intend to marry. Just do the discussing in a place where you won't be tempted to prove your point.

Any thoughts on this.

Steve

prairiewriter

View Profile
"FAT" girls?
Posted : 14 Jun, 2009 09:13 PM

Hey Proh,

If your momma is single and looks like you send her my way. Might have to be your grandma, but never the less, you know what I'm saying. Don't sweat it, kiddo.:rocknroll:

Steve

Page : 1 2