Author Thread
Angelrod45

View Profile
Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 01:54 PM

Hi Mustang, this coming from a guys perspective is simple, you see i dont consider myself an unattractive man nor do i think to high of myself. Woman now a days snap easily at the guys and so the guys just doesnt want to deal with the nonsense of being rejected in the long run of pursuing. what i mean exactly by this is that Women give mixed signals. I have had woman be extra sweet to me and i thought well she must like me then to find out uh no you are my brother in Christ and i dont see you that way or a girl snap and or play hard to get and then i am thinking that she does not like me, then i just give up and later on i find out she did like me but by that time i was like forget her, she lost her chance. so you see my dear sister in the Messiah. The Woman kind of sets the boundry of being caught or not, not the male. back in the old, old ooooold days the guys would just persue the heck out of the girl and if she didnt find the male that she wanted she would just give in. nowa days people are to picky and waiting waiting waiting on who God brings but when that person is sitting right in front of your face you dont see him or her because you are waiting for them to make the first move. so my humble advice to you is number one definitely dont go on just looks, i know that we need to feel physically compatible and that is a part of it, however that is vanity and goes away with time. next the person should be likeable, friendly open and outgoing. i would say that if this guy doesnt think he has a shot with you, your right he wont make the first move, so you have to let him know that you are giving hiim a green light. like say he what a nice shirt you have and push the conversation to let them know, and if you really dont like the guy dont engage him in conversation at all. believe me if the guy whom you dont think is so cute but a believer and a good man, guy etc. he is going to need help knowing that you are number one, available number to interested and number three a gift from God! so you have to initiate some kind of green light and open the door to him and say hi come in, can i get you some coffee or a drink? then go from there. it is like inviting the Holy Spirit in and he will speak! i pray this has been an inspiritation to you my yound Sister and i do hope you find your partner soon. In Yahushua's name i ask

your Bro

Angel