Author Thread
ajl378492

View Profile
Hi!
Posted : 25 Nov, 2023 04:49 PM

Hi. I'm Andy, and I've been on this site for while. I'm Catholic, and I looking a nice Catholic girl who is honest, kind, caring, and fun-loving.

ajl378492

View Profile
Verification
Posted : 13 Nov, 2023 02:19 PM

In order to root out the scammers and fraudulent individuals, I think CDFF should require people when they register on this site to scan a copy of their driver's license or some other valid photo ID (which, by the way, would not be shown on their profile in order to protect that individual's privacy). Submitting one's social media account (if they have one) might also be helpful, and that too would not be shown on the individual's profile. What does everyone here think? Would it be a good way to verify someone?

ajl378492

View Profile
Why do men ask for social media accounts after just a few back and forth conversations
Posted : 13 Nov, 2023 02:13 PM

It's probably for verification purposes, especially since quite a few scammers have been to this website (and have been banned by CDFF). In fact, I will be posting something about verification in this forum.

ajl378492

View Profile
Facebook
Posted : 20 Jan, 2022 04:57 PM

I've seen some posts about scammers on this website, and I was wondering if using Facebook is an effective method of finding out is someone is legit.

ajl378492

View Profile
Prossy1234
Posted : 26 Oct, 2021 07:49 PM

Do you feel Facebook can be used to determine if someone is a scammer or legit?

ajl378492

View Profile
Prossy1234
Posted : 26 Oct, 2021 07:32 PM

Do you feel Facebook can be used to determine if someone is a scammer or legit?

ajl378492

View Profile
Prossy1234
Posted : 24 Oct, 2021 03:45 PM

I was chatting with a woman with the aforementioned user name, and we soon began chatting on Whatsapp. Soon afterward, she was banned from CDFF. When I asked her about it, she said that she insulted some guys wanting nude photos of her, and apparently they made up some stuff about her and got her banned. What do you think? Is she telling the truth?

ajl378492

View Profile
Messages being blocked
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 10:23 AM

I had been chatting with a girl from Ukraine named TinaKristina here, and today I found out that I was blocked from sending her any more messages, even though I had not said anything inappropriate or offensive to her. I am not sure if me being blocked was done inadvertently or if she is sensitive or eccentric. All that happened was she said she worked at an advertising photo studio, and I asked her what the name of the studio was. I don't know why she would take offense to a perfectly legitimate question.