Author Thread
BretK

View Profile
No more Mr. Nice guy?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2007 11:47 AM

So, here's a question for ya:

Are girls REALLY interested in a "nice, fun guy"? I know this is usually code for "shy", but pretend it's not.

I've been a little frustrated in the past because it seems like showing respect is seen as "low confidence" or "not assertive enough". I know this is probably a case-by-case basis, but let's open up the floor here...

How nice and how naughty do you want your men?

:rocknroll:

BretK

View Profile
Pittsburgh, Pa PLus
Posted : 16 Dec, 2007 11:42 AM

And if there are any out there that want to give a misplaced Pittsburgher a reason to move back home, I'm all ears!

Go "Stillers"!

BretK

View Profile
How do you approach on-line dating?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2007 11:39 AM

I think some of it is how you define dating, too. I'm personally not comfortable dating via internet (strange to say on a dating site, but hear me out). I look at sites like this primarily to build friendships. Once the friendship has been established, an attraction acknowledged, and interest shared, then I would personally need to move past emails and into more "face to face" interaction.

So to answer your question, I don't think talking to multiple people is at all a problem--in fact, I would encourage it. Marriage isn't something to rush into (this coming from a guy who rushed into marriage and regretted it). The single life is a gift, and an opportunity to take your time and make sure you pick the right person... not just the first friendly face that comes along.

Anyway, that's my two cents =)