Author Thread
negron9515

View Profile
Okay I am freaking out here!!!!
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 08:27 PM

First, try to be calm. It could be tha those two men wo emailed were banned from this sight because they might have been scammers. Scammers are people who potray themselves as one ting but are deceptful people who try to prey on lonely people. They usual confess a "deep love for you" but they have a hidden agenda. Scammers appear on all internet sights. You can read more about scammers on this sight. Above all, seek God's discerment. God bless.

negron9515

View Profile
Lifetime Companion
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 08:36 AM

After many years of prayer, I am happy to say that a God feraing lady has entered my life. We have been together for three months. She makes me so happy amd I am truly blessed. Always remember that James 5:16 says, "The prayer of the just is pwerful". For all those who have not sought their lifetime mates, don't lose heart. Just trust in God. Stay blessed.

negron9515

View Profile
why is it so important to be equally yoked.. ?
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 08:50 AM

It is not just that both members be believers, they should have morwe or less the same level of spiritual maturity. Trying to explain the Gospel to an unsaved person is like trying to speak with someone in a foriegn language. No matter how basic the words, the unsaved person will not understand the maning of the Gospel. For this reason, both must be evenly yoked.