Author Thread
naomienatasha

View Profile
TURN-OFFS ...Why you don't get a response
Posted : 17 Jun, 2019 12:50 PM

Good information,thanks.My profile has lots of info, inbox if you want to know me more.

naomienatasha

View Profile
hi
Posted : 21 Apr, 2019 03:08 AM

I am a 33 year old single woman, SEO expat.Read my profile to know more about me,reply if interested.

naomienatasha

View Profile
If you have found good one, why are you still looking for a better one?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2019 03:04 AM

After the better one, comes the next better one - and after this better one comes the next and so on and so on!

You will search forever! Always for a better one!

The search does not stop!

You never will have a chance to create a little family!

You NEVER will feel REAL love!

You NEVER will have a life in happiness and harmony,because you are too busy by searching for something better!

At the end of your life you will feel very lonely because you have always searched, but neither lived nor loved!

it is a very sad end of your life! Believe it or not!

naomienatasha

View Profile
Anybody here who has travelled to meet their date?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 10:13 AM

Everything is possible with God, knowing somebody online and meeting her or him overseas to make a family.Anyone with such a testimony? make my dream come true,i want that,God fearing man to come to me, anybody can do the job that I do,nice one.

I am also open to come to you.

naomienatasha

View Profile
I was heartbroken recently by a muslim man
Posted : 13 Jun, 2018 12:20 AM

pray for me my fellow brothers and sisters in christ. My heart was broken recently and i can only cry praying to God to heal me. I have let it go and i decided to find a Godly person,i know this is what God intends for me,someone we can grow together spiritually,pray together etc.

if you are here,inbox me,i live in bahrain but am from kenya,lets talk