Author Thread
MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
My Horror Dating Story
Posted : 25 Mar, 2016 12:25 PM

Wow, sorry to hear that.

Yes, there are plenty of good men in this world, you just need to use discernment in going about it the right way.

You know, a Christian church is always a good place to meet someone. Make sure they are a true follower of the Lord Jesus, if they are then they will share your same beliefs, but you know, it also doesn't hurt to ask them their beliefs on marriage.

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
Anybody near Boston?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 01:08 PM

I am looking to meet new (Christian) friends.

I was recently released from federal prison, and am looking for people interested in an Acts 2:42-47 fellowship.

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
Why do you want...
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 12:59 PM

For me, its not that I necessarily want that, it is just something

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
Why do you want...
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 12:25 PM

I have to confess, nearing the end of my sentence in federal prison, a nurse asked me, "So, are you gonna go out and find you a girl as soon as you get out?"

I responded, "Nah", <brief pause> "I'll wait for her to find me."

Looking at me with a smile, she says, "I like that."

Although, I don't say anything about contacting me first in my profile, the Lord knows the desires of my heart and since my ways are committed to Him, He shall bring it to pass by giving me my desires. Psalm 37:4-5.

Therefore, for that reason is why I don't write anybody on this site first.

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
sexuality
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 11:46 AM

Let me ask you this:

Is your heart motivated by lust?

Maybe not of your own desire, but trying to illicit it in others?

Matthew 5:27 �You have heard that it was said to those of old, �You shall not commit adultery.� 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Or is it just perversion?

1 Peter 1:15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, �Be holy, for I am holy

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
Illusions of Christian singles online
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 11:28 AM

Lord Jesus,

I come to you in intercession for any of my brothers who feel that the women on this site are not living up to their expectations. I ask that you will give them the wisdom to sift between the wheat and the tares. Now, as for the man who posted this topic, I know You said in Your word, it is not good for man to be alone, therefore O Lord and God, I ask that You send Your ordained match to him. I also ask that You open his eyes to see her clearly.

Thank You Lord for hearing and answering my prayer, like always.

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
Do you believe Jesus can save vile and disgusting sinners?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 10:42 AM

I am just wondering if there are any women on this site who actually believe in the saving power of my Lord Jesus?

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
"sexual christians"
Posted : 14 Mar, 2016 04:11 PM

There are two types of Christians in the world. Those who sow to the flesh, who will reap corruption, and those who sow to the Spirit, who will reap eternal life. Gal 6:8

Of course the ones who will reap corruption are they who are ...lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 2 Tim 3:4

Whenever you run across one of these people, use the sword of the Spirit, the spoken word of God, like Jesus did when He was engaged in Spiritual warfare against the devil. Matt 4.

Keep looking up.

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
Hi, just another saint washed in the blood of Jesus!
Posted : 12 Mar, 2016 03:54 PM

Yeah, imagine that! I was once a vile and disgusting sinner, pure evil, but thankfully Jesus revealed himself to me with power while I was in prison. My Lord is truly awesome, He has given me a greater grace in which all the cares of this life have diminished. Thank You Lord Jesus for ever having sanctified this former wretch and setting me apart to do Your will, O Lord. Thank You Jesus for making me holy.

It only took 16 years from start to finish, but I am so very thankful or every day I was locked up for!

Ladies, I know you're probably thinking, no way, never, but take a chance, you might actually like to get to know someone whom Jesus has chosen, I assure you, I would have never of chosen Him, just like John 15:16 says.

Blessings, in Jesus' name!!

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
Any one have any luck on here or is it just me??
Posted : 12 Mar, 2016 03:27 PM

Sorry to say, no!

But I know my Lord is using me for a definite purpose even if the person whom I once was scares everybody away - lol!!

Really, it's ok!

Sometimes, we, as Christians have to understand how our great God and King works.

Do you think what "we" do on this site glorifies our Lord, what I mean is it going to bring Jesus any glory if we sit in front of our computer all day asking, "Lord, let this be the one", or would He get it from our sitting back and trusting Him to bring the right person into our lives at the right time, like He brought Rebekah to Isaac. I'm just saying people, think about it.

No offense!

Page : 1 2