View Profile
Seattle, WA
Posted : 6 Sep, 2009 07:30 AM

No I am not...sorry for the confusion.

AfterGodsheart1234

View Profile
Planning Personality Vs. Laid Back
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 04:02 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion that it isnt just hiking that she may change plans on. I would tell her that though you respect her change of heart, it would be easier for you if she gave you a heads up way ahead of the "day of". This way she is aware of what she is doing and you are no longer frustrated which can change to resentment and thus a failed friendship.

Hope this helps!

AfterGodsheart1234

View Profile
The approach.
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 03:27 PM

Show interest in her...There is nothing more attractive than a man who shows that he is interested in you and why. What is it that made her sparkle with her profile above the rest? I have always had a self-policy. You think something special about someone... then tell them. You may make their day, month, year or lifetime a better one. They will always remember the compliment no matter what happens in the end. Hope this helps!

AfterGodsheart1234

View Profile
Seattle, WA
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 10:31 PM

Does anyone know how to erase previous posts? Disregard all that has been written here...I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to the posts lol.:dunce:

AfterGodsheart1234

View Profile
Seattle, WA
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 11:17 AM

I have no idea how to erase this from the forum so instead I will post that I have met a caring, compassionate man who loves the Lord and I am totally devoted to him. There is no need to contact me for anything other than friendship. I pray you all find the mate God has for you...as I have found mine in... RBrown.

AfterGodsheart1234

View Profile
Seattle, WA
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 11:34 AM

Hi,

I read your post and I am about 45 min outside of Seattle. i would love to chat and get to know another brother in the Lord. Maybe we could share "God stories". My yahoo messenger is berespectful4444 if you ever want to talk on there.

God bless you,

Kelly