Author Thread
Red_Rambler

View Profile
I was right :anguished: ... people , gentlemen ... looking outside of this virtual world !!!
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 11:59 PM

I was right on this topic from the beginning ... I'm gonna pull out soon ... not for middle aged white male conservative HERE IS WHY !!!!!!!!!

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=31206&forum_sub_cat_id=2

Red_Rambler

View Profile
I was right :anguished: ... people , gentlemen ... looking outside of this virtual world !!!
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 11:59 PM

I was right on this topic from the beginning ... I'm gonna pull out soon ... not for middle aged white male conservative HERE IS WHY !!!!!!!!!

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=31206&forum_sub_cat_id=2

Red_Rambler

View Profile
Listen carefully ... best advice here !!!
Posted : 16 May, 2021 08:58 PM

You are so right brother :( unfortunately !!! times are harder for us good guys

Red_Rambler

View Profile
Posted : 16 May, 2021 08:52 PM

Any time !!!

Red_Rambler

View Profile
Posted : 16 May, 2021 08:51 PM

Thank you

Red_Rambler

View Profile
Posted : 7 Mar, 2021 03:48 PM

👍

Red_Rambler

View Profile
Posted : 1 Mar, 2021 01:39 AM

If you don't mind , what kind of disappoinment for women ,you talking about ??! be honest ...

Red_Rambler

View Profile
Posted : 24 Feb, 2021 12:34 AM

If you have been on this website more than a 6-12 months ... I SUGGEST you look elsewhere ( OUT of online dating) ... it is a WASTE of time as a man ... online dating for men generally don't work .

... unless if you reach at least 6 foot , you have a DECENT 💰💰 💰 income , and a tailored look ... FORGET IT !!! . You can send a bunch of messages , and you don't get almost nothing back . MOST women , but NOT ALL , are shallow . I meet only two women in YEARS here . My biggest regret on CDFF , WAS ... actually living (dreaming) with the impression , in someday , with some luck from God , i'll find my wife in this place , my lifetime partner ... but was a BIG mistake . You will NEVER recuperate your wasted time . This website have , less and less something with Christianity , but more and more with liberal Secularism ... like MOST of the dating sites !!!

Red_Rambler

View Profile
Progressive-liberal or not
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 12:12 PM

Sadly a lady yesterday , she just answer me WHY i'm asking her this thinks ... and I told her , that's how I sort people here ... i don't like progressive liberal women , who call themselves christians ... big NOPE . To my bewilderment and sadness , I found a lot of fake women , who act as christian . And many are overseas especially from Asia looking for a '' husband '' ticket to the paradise of liberals and feminist , not with me baby :))) , I smell them right away , and I'm asking them the same questions , after we interchange couple phrases . My RADAR it's very good . I sniff them like a hound .

Red_Rambler

View Profile
Progressive-liberal or not
Posted : 27 Jan, 2021 02:43 AM

Can an authentic christian be , an progressive-liberal ?? OR Can a Christian identify with the progressively liberal culture ? ... Some women from ... in or out of the country ... will say YES . that's how I sort(out) people here !!!

Page : 1 2