Author Thread
lurking

View Profile
Why do you want...
Posted : 17 Mar, 2016 01:28 PM

LOL I actually see what you are saying. Part of my problem when writing that post, which I did not mention, was the number of guys who ask to be contacted but never reply. I understand if they don't feel we are a match, that's cool. One gentleman I winked at just sent me a short note thanking me and letting me know he didn't think we were a match. I really appreciated that. It let me know where I stood right away and he was polite and considerate. I was a bit frustrated I guess, LOL. I don't know, maybe women do the same things too. I give everyone a response. No one wants to be left hanging. ave a nice day. Thanks for the reply.

lurking

View Profile
Dress code
Posted : 17 Mar, 2016 01:12 PM

I know I am late on responding but for anyone else in a similar situation: The Holy Spirit will let you know if He wants you to wear a dress. Seek Him. Have a wonderful day. BTW, I am so thankful I have freedom in Christ to not wear one of those things unless I choose, but if God my Lord asked me to, I would.

lurking

View Profile
Women answer me this! Please.
Posted : 15 Mar, 2016 08:50 PM

LOL, I am still trying to figure out what you men are looking for. But whatever it is, I will not shape myself to fit it. I mean I am all for being flexible, just not changing yourself, who you are, to suit someone else. You men shouldn't either. Be you, in God's will the best you can. If a woman does not like that, she is not worth it. Peace.

lurking

View Profile
Why do you want...
Posted : 15 Mar, 2016 08:38 PM

...the women to make the first contact. I have seen it time and time again on the profiles, men asking the women to wink or message them. Not all the men are like this but several are. Is it just something to say, being open, or are men tired of feeling like they always have to make the first move? Just wondering.